Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what to lace pot with?

pattbateman

In physiology, tolerance occurs when an organism builds up a resistance to the effects of a substance after repeated exposure. A drug that produces an effect may lose effect at higher or repeated dosages. See also desensitization; tachyphylaxis or tolerance in physiology.

Drug tolerance occurs when a subject's reaction to a drug (such as a painkiller or intoxicant) decreases so that larger doses are required to achieve the same effect. This can easily lead to overdoses, especially of illicit drugs.

Tolerance may be related to the familiarity of "drug onset cues". The body is conditioned to respond to environmental cues such as the sight of a needle, and actually produces the beginnings of physiological responses before the drug is introduced. If there is no actual drug that follows, or if the dose is too small to produce the expected effect, it can trigger intense cravings in the addict. This may explain why "just one drink", or even the sight or presence of familiar alcohol cues, can cause a relapse in a recovering alcoholic.

fuck that noise

i would just like to smoke good pot once in a while!

What's the difference?

What is the difference between getting completely smashed out of your head smoking weed for days and days, and smoking crack for days and days?

You're still fucked up right?

Why not take a pie pan, fill it with gasoline, and then go sit in the closet with the door shut?

• 2 weeks later...

order the hawaiin herbal opium bud from www.herbalsmokeshack.com

its actually pretty good..not like weed. when you smoke it on its own..it relaxes u..and makes you really happy for like 10 min..then u come down(its the opium derivative that does that to you). Order 1/4 ounce for 20 bux. And mix a little of it with your weed. Should knock it up a notch.

anything else on that site is garbage except for the salvia. (because its real salvia and salvia is legal)

salvia = acid x 10000 but legal for some strange reason.

In physiology, tolerance occurs when an organism builds up a resistance to the effects of a substance after repeated exposure. A drug that produces an effect may lose effect at higher or repeated dosages. See also desensitization; tachyphylaxis or tolerance in physiology.

Drug tolerance occurs when a subject's reaction to a drug (such as a painkiller or intoxicant) decreases so that larger doses are required to achieve the same effect. This can easily lead to overdoses, especially of illicit drugs.

Tolerance may be related to the familiarity of "drug onset cues". The body is conditioned to respond to environmental cues such as the sight of a needle, and actually produces the beginnings of physiological responses before the drug is introduced. If there is no actual drug that follows, or if the dose is too small to produce the expected effect, it can trigger intense cravings in the addict. This may explain why "just one drink", or even the sight or presence of familiar alcohol cues, can cause a relapse in a recovering alcoholic.

This is true of most drugs.... except pot... there are no onset cues for D9-THC receptors... "D9-THC tolerance is the result of desensitized brain cells worn out from excessive exposure to accumulated cannabinoids" (stored in fat tissue) - Herkenham 1993

i thought the fat cell theory was proven to be false.

all i have to say is ...millions of people smoke cigs.

cigs =

over a dozen different types of cancer - destroys the lungs and respiratory system - makes you age alot quicker and is addictive.

pot =

not proven to cause cancer..actually wait..dont they give it to people with cancer?..ACTUALLY GOOD FOR YOUR LUNGS(that myth that one j = 10 cigs = false) pot is actually good for yoru respiratory system. It has a special element that opens up the little poars in your lungs (cigs clog thsoe up with tar)i know someone who has asthma..smoked one cig ...went to the hospital with an asthma attack...but yet this guy can smoke like 3 js and go play basket bakk ...AND its NOT PHYSICALLY addictive.

and why are cigs legal and pot not?

i thought the fat cell theory was proven to be false.

all i have to say is ...millions of people smoke cigs.

cigs =

over a dozen different types of cancer - destroys the lungs and respiratory system - makes you age alot quicker and is addictive.

pot =

not proven to cause cancer..actually wait..dont they give it to people with cancer?..ACTUALLY GOOD FOR YOUR LUNGS(that myth that one j = 10 cigs = false) pot is actually good for yoru respiratory system. It has a special element that opens up the little poars in your lungs (cigs clog thsoe up with tar)i know someone who has asthma..smoked one cig ...went to the hospital with an asthma attack...but yet this guy can smoke like 3 js and go play basket bakk ...AND its NOT PHYSICALLY addictive.

and why are cigs legal and pot not?

Listen... you're just twisted .... do some reading

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_myth4.shtml

This is true of most drugs.... except pot... there are no onset cues for D9-THC receptors... "D9-THC tolerance is the result of desensitized brain cells worn out from excessive exposure to accumulated cannabinoids" (stored in fat tissue) - Herkenham 1993

Desensitied brain cells. Read what I posted...

In physiology, tolerance occurs when an organism builds up a resistance to the effects of a substance after repeated exposure. A drug that produces an effect may lose effect at higher or repeated dosages. See also desensitization; tachyphylaxis or tolerance in physiology

Either way you are killing brain cells.

Listen... you're just twisted .... do some reading

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_myth4.shtml

OK how am i twisted? everything i wrote made sense except for the comparison with the damage done in the respiratory system. According to that site , cigs and weed are equal in damage to the lungs(which ive read otherwise and like i ssaid- i have living proof frmo a freind who has asthma that cant smoke cigs..btu smoeks weed) but regardless. If they are identical, look at it this way. I dont smoke cigs. But i smoke weed like once every 2 days(one joint). so thats liek smoking one cigs every 2 days. THATS ALOT LESS HARMLESS than being addicted to cigs and smokign like 8-10 cigs a day. lets see.

1 j every 2 days

or being addicted to cigs and smoking constantly every day?

-so if 1 j = 1 cig..i smoke 1 "cig" every 2 days as apose to a smoek who smokes every day all the time. which is the better of the 2?

either way, regardless of what the truth is. besides that i had a very good point and i dont think it was necessary to claim "im twisted"

i would much rather smoke weed and relax every so often INSTEAD of being addicted to a dumb ass "drug" like nicotine. Cigs give u nothing. You smoke it only because your addicted, it doesnt make you feel good. and if it does relax u or make u feel good its only because your body is used to it and NEEDS it.

also, lets be real. why do people start smoking anyway?. its when your young and you want to feel "cool" or older. I smoked for 2 years when i was like 14-16. and i regret it so much, i was smoking liek a pack a day and i look back and it was so ridiculous. If you think about it, there is actually NO good reason you can give me for why ANYONE would start smoking. But unfortunately, we all make mistakes...and the sad part is ,,yeah you smoke the first time, you hate it..you get nothing out of it....but then you learn to love it. after you learn to love it...you smoke..and damage your body all in the name of an addiction that gives you nothing in return. not even a "high". its just because your body needs it.