Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QUESTION about CLUBBING?

yoimran

JUST WONDERING, I really have nobody to go clubbing with. I wanted to know if its okay to show up alone, since its dark everybody's drunk, who the heLL cares right? Just want to get my ass shakin.......help?

help? I'm about to go clubbin by myself... none of my NY friends like electronic music, so its me, myself, and I tonight at Crobar!

If you're going for the music, it doesn't really matter that you don't have anyone to talk to... who knows, you might people there!

:bounce:

I go alone often. I have a bad habit of wondering. I can't stand in the same spot all night... Most of the time if you do go with friends, there are so many people that you loose them anyway, and then your alone...Your with people that like the same things you do, so it's easy to make friends. :bounce:

its better goin solo cause you wont have to worry bout your guests having a terribl time. Also after a while you will meet people easily and make friends who will always be at parties,like me lol, and then when you do go out you will see them and have a good time. SOLO is the way to go.

Are There Any Clubs In Manhattan Where You Can Dress Your Women Like A Slut And Go And Get Turned On By Watching Her Act Slutty And Not Have To Kill Anybody. They Can Grind On Her But Thats It. I Easily Get Turned On,. Music Has To Be Hip Hop, Reggae Or Slow Grinding Music. Help Freaky Man

Are There Any Clubs In Manhattan Where You Can Dress Your Women Like A Slut And Go And Get Turned On By Watching Her Act Slutty And Not Have To Kill Anybody. They Can Grind On Her But Thats It. I Easily Get Turned On,. Music Has To Be Hip Hop, Reggae Or Slow Grinding Music. Help Freaky Man
IAM FREAKY FOR THIS FRIDAY NIGHT.