Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar 9/21 WOW

Holy shit. I left around 2:45. Wow. Sasha: 10times better than your july set. PVD: first half hour was incredible, time of our lives was nice, but must for an angel always be played always.

I love crobar; I liked walking in w/o being searched or asked for a cover. Tiesto better not disappoint today. Wednesday morning is going to be ugly.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn good night, Sasha was great at the end of his set and PVD was kicking it at the begining of his, def my peek time of the night although DJ Rap and Ken Jordan(after PVD) played great. Good times.

Kimmeeeee, great to finally meet you, PCR too, and I got some CP person high, I don't remember who...... Gabe good seeing you and your fuck-off VIP bracelet.

Hey, does anybody out there know who played when at the crobar grammy party? I know sasha played at 12, and pvd at 1; who played after pvd, and before sasha? Who played last? And how was trendroid?

I believe Alex Gold played for the last 2 hours, right after PVD

Appears that the guy from Crystal Method wasn't there

copied and paste from the other thread:

holy crap i just got home. And i think im DYING, i think i danced with literally every girl in the vip room and also, the whole time i was there i didnt sit down unless i had to drink something. Ok first things first, i met OLDTIMER (seems like a cool guy wish we couldve chilled more) met PRPRINCESA(a hot lady and her friend as well, thanks for being cool and letting me dance with ya like that lol), XXRACHELXX(shes hot too and that girl can wurk it, i need to get ya on the floor wijt more space next time),NYMPHO69(nice dancing with ya)everybody else i knew from this board and every other board, did i meet more cp heads?lol i had people coming up to me left and right i cant recall now lol.

One of the best parts of the night was hanging out with all of ya on the gerneral admissions line,argenis, betty,kim,,brandon,leo,pcr,majinubu,bree, and my other people from other boards. It was fun but once the vip line was moving i ran over there and met some singers from ATB album, and a few othe singers which were cool, untiol they asked me what i do lol.I said im a HOUSE DANCER LOL, she looke at me weird. Finally made it inside.

DJ RAP was on and shes a hottie, her music was ok i know shes notknow to be a house dj so i wasnt expecting much anyway, but it was fine. Cant complaing, except for hearing FLASHDANCE for the 1millionth time already,sigh, song was hot in april. Had fun dancing with all of ya and basically i was like a madman lol all over the palce. Decided to check out the VIP see what wus goin on. Went inside didnt know who was spinning but it was tottally different than the main floor. Was somewhat dead so went back outside and saw DAVID MORALES getting on the decks.

I dont know how many orfor how long ya know morales music and sound adn style but he really has changed his style, its now a mixture of both his oldshool style and this new style. He dropped his single "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL" and the crowd went bannanas. Then with his new style he was kinda cheesy and boring here and there. So he gets off and SASHA gets on im like ok time to leave to VIP but i figured i will try and ehar him a bit, 3 songs later i ran to VIP.

JUNIOR SANCHEZ was playing and the room was loving it, so many people i met there its incredible, ARMAND VAN HELDEN and I were comparing notes on this stripper i was getting freaky with. I dont like insanely huge breast implants but he does. I tried to get her over to him but i couldnt let go lol. Hes sporintg a MOHAWK LOOK NOW and said that he doesnt like anything about the crowds in NYC now which is why he chooses not to play here for a while.I danced with DJ RAP for a few ses maybe a minute till someone grabbed her away cause we were a bit close. Lets see i met KC from KTU who plays after david morales with his soulful deephouse styles nice chatting with him about music. Got to cathc up with CURTIS ATCHINSON of MIDNIGHT SOCIETY last time i was with him as at RICK CORBOS studio.FRANKIE KNUCKELS was mad cool for like the 1 min i spoke to him.Met some old school cats who came up to me to pick my brain about PARADISE GARAGE since i had on theshirt but look way to young to haevbeen there according tothem. 20 mins later i got driks from them as they were impressed by my knowledge of dance music history. Um i also met a bunch of people behind the scene which was cool, nd lots of djs, producers and lots of frineds from all the parties i go to.Owners,door guys security from various clubs. Lots of love in that room and lots of dacing BY ME lol.

HECTOR ROMERO comes on and we chill for a bit remensing about loft parties we went to and filter 14 and music in general, then he gets on and does his thing. HECTOR is an amazing djwho i think will please ALL OF YA that havent heard him spin. Dont let my taste in music make you think other wise. Believe me he brngs it. cant wait until oct 22nd SULLIVAN ROOM. He was the best dj of the night. During hectors set i was being dragged back to the main floor by 4 girls who i met and 5 secs later we were back inside. WHAT THE HELL WAS IN THE MAIN ROOM at like 230/3pmpm that shit was hard and fast. Im sure people were loving it so god bless. Um i went back to the main floor around 345 i think and it was pratically empty o stayed n VIP until about 430 when i said fuck this and left.

Basically ithink everyone who was in ATTENDANCE had a great time and bottomline thats whats important. Im still hyped and hearing some cds that i got at the party from a couple of djs thru out the night. See ya all soon.

Oh yeah respect,much love and thank you to: lainie@aureliaentertainment for making my night.

I'm such a PvD groupie..I volunteer with Rock the Vote and gave Paul my shirt to sign.. If anyone was paying attention to his last song, he held up my shirt!! Then when he was finished I ran over to get it back and grabbed him! I could just die right now. Always been a huge PvD fan and now I feel all special..haha.. had a really good time last night!

wow i wish i could of went

copied and paste from the other thread:

holy crap i just got home. And i think im DYING, i think i danced with literally every girl in the vip room and also, the whole time i was there i didnt sit down unless i had to drink something. Ok first things first, i met OLDTIMER (seems like a cool guy wish we couldve chilled more) met PRPRINCESA(a hot lady and her friend as well, thanks for being cool and letting me dance with ya like that lol), XXRACHELXX(shes hot too and that girl can wurk it, i need to get ya on the floor wijt more space next time),NYMPHO69(nice dancing with ya)everybody else i knew from this board and every other board, did i meet more cp heads?lol i had people coming up to me left and right i cant recall now lol.

One of the best parts of the night was hanging out with all of ya on the gerneral admissions line,argenis, betty,kim,,brandon,leo,pcr,majinubu,bree, and my other people from other boards. It was fun but once the vip line was moving i ran over there and met some singers from ATB album, and a few othe singers which were cool, untiol they asked me what i do lol.I said im a HOUSE DANCER LOL, she looke at me weird. Finally made it inside.

DJ RAP was on and shes a hottie, her music was ok i know shes notknow to be a house dj so i wasnt expecting much anyway, but it was fine. Cant complaing, except for hearing FLASHDANCE for the 1millionth time already,sigh, song was hot in april. Had fun dancing with all of ya and basically i was like a madman lol all over the palce. Decided to check out the VIP see what wus goin on. Went inside didnt know who was spinning but it was tottally different than the main floor. Was somewhat dead so went back outside and saw DAVID MORALES getting on the decks.

I dont know how many orfor how long ya know morales music and sound adn style but he really has changed his style, its now a mixture of both his oldshool style and this new style. He dropped his single "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL" and the crowd went bannanas. Then with his new style he was kinda cheesy and boring here and there. So he gets off and SASHA gets on im like ok time to leave to VIP but i figured i will try and ehar him a bit, 3 songs later i ran to VIP.

JUNIOR SANCHEZ was playing and the room was loving it, so many people i met there its incredible, ARMAND VAN HELDEN and I were comparing notes on this stripper i was getting freaky with. I dont like insanely huge breast implants but he does. I tried to get her over to him but i couldnt let go lol. Hes sporintg a MOHAWK LOOK NOW and said that he doesnt like anything about the crowds in NYC now which is why he chooses not to play here for a while.I danced with DJ RAP for a few ses maybe a minute till someone grabbed her away cause we were a bit close. Lets see i met KC from KTU who plays after david morales with his soulful deephouse styles nice chatting with him about music. Got to cathc up with CURTIS ATCHINSON of MIDNIGHT SOCIETY last time i was with him as at RICK CORBOS studio.FRANKIE KNUCKELS was mad cool for like the 1 min i spoke to him.Met some old school cats who came up to me to pick my brain about PARADISE GARAGE since i had on theshirt but look way to young to haevbeen there according tothem. 20 mins later i got driks from them as they were impressed by my knowledge of dance music history. Um i also met a bunch of people behind the scene which was cool, nd lots of djs, producers and lots of frineds from all the parties i go to.Owners,door guys security from various clubs. Lots of love in that room and lots of dacing BY ME lol.

HECTOR ROMERO comes on and we chill for a bit remensing about loft parties we went to and filter 14 and music in general, then he gets on and does his thing. HECTOR is an amazing djwho i think will please ALL OF YA that havent heard him spin. Dont let my taste in music make you think other wise. Believe me he brngs it. cant wait until oct 22nd SULLIVAN ROOM. He was the best dj of the night. During hectors set i was being dragged back to the main floor by 4 girls who i met and 5 secs later we were back inside. WHAT THE HELL WAS IN THE MAIN ROOM at like 230/3pmpm that shit was hard and fast. Im sure people were loving it so god bless. Um i went back to the main floor around 345 i think and it was pratically empty o stayed n VIP until about 430 when i said fuck this and left.

Basically ithink everyone who was in ATTENDANCE had a great time and bottomline thats whats important. Im still hyped and hearing some cds that i got at the party from a couple of djs thru out the night. See ya all soon.

Oh yeah respect,much love and thank you to: lainie@aureliaentertainment for making my night.

damn good night, Sasha was great at the end of his set and PVD was kicking it at the begining of his, def my peek time of the night although DJ Rap and Ken Jordan(after PVD) played great. Good times.

Kimmeeeee, great to finally meet you, PCR too, and I got some CP person high, I don't remember who...... Gabe good seeing you and your fuck-off VIP bracelet.

Bassboy! Nice to FINALLY meet you!! :getdown: I tried to intro you to everyone else but we were all scattered and it was loud up in there :)

Got to meet Oldtimer again...nice seeing ya too.

...and my thoughts exactly above...I LOVE Sasha...wished he spun a better song from Involver though.

PVD was kickin it at the beginning, but then he started spinnin a little cheese and the crowd went nuts. I can't believe I used to go nuts over that cheese!

I was pleasantly surprised by David Morales...liked him... DJ Rap was pretty good too...she started it all off well and even made us dance already.

def a night well spent, everyone spun good sets. dj rap started shit off pretty hot, she really got the crowd going, i thought she did a really good job. what was that one song that had a rage against the machine riff in it, i thought that was pretty sick. david morales was actually really good too, i've never seen him before last night and he deff held his shit together. played how would you feel, of course, i love that song. sasha = WOW!!! he spun an insane set, i love his track selection, couldn't get enough. pvd finished off strong too, he spun mostly all bangers but deff kept the energy high to finish off the night. at least finish off the night for me, i kinda felt bad for the guy going after pvd cause the crowd started to really clear out. i had an exam this morning so i had to get outta there as soon as i could. anyway, hot hot night, im def glad that i came out, good performances from everyone!!!

One thing I didn't like was the screen during PVD. My buzz was maxed out 10 minutes into pvd as he was throwing down some nasty hard beats, then I see "vote" flash real fast on the screen. They did it like six more times, it was kind of clockwork orangish.

Whatever, if I got brainwashed, it was totally worth it. :grin3:

Sasha gave me and my friend a pound .. that in itself made the night amazing .. then the music happened ... that just made it unbelievable.

i wish that there would be more nights like this ..

the crowd was there to support the scene and not to be seen ... thank you everyone who was out there last night you made it a great expierence

Great Fuckin Party!!!!

Good to see alot of DJ's hangin out too!

Tiesto was mad cool just chillin out talking to people all night. Sasha was making the rounds around the club all night too.

The music was INSANE all night long!!!

Everyone that was there was a music head too which made the party even better!!!!

I love when Sasha played "Ride"!!! The place went NUTS!!

Also props to the bartender in the pink skirt dancing on the bar w/ no panties!!! GOOD TIMES!!

Great Fuckin Party!!!!

Good to see alot of DJ's hangin out too!

Tiesto was mad cool just chillin out talking to people all night. Sasha was making the rounds around the club all night too.

The music was INSANE all night long!!!

Everyone that was there was a music head too which made the party even better!!!!

I love when Sasha played "Ride"!!! The place went NUTS!!

Also props to the bartender in the pink skirt dancing on the bar w/ no panties!!! GOOD TIMES!!

I thought it was a great night. Despite any feelings I have towards Crobar...the music is what mattered and the music was AWESOME!! Too bad I had to leave a little bit after Sasha. I really wished I saw PVD...i LOF Him!! :love:

The only minor complaint was the fact that I saw more people standing on the staircase rather than dancing. Sure theres not much dancefloor...but the music was so bumping that I was jumping like a madwoman by the bar even since the dancefloor was WAAAAYYY crowded. I was surrounded by a whole bunch of standing people that are just nodding their heads to the music. I dunno...every time I go to Crobar I see more standers than dancers.

but whatever...I'll still give credit to a great party anyway...THANKS to the people that made this event!! :bounce:

How do you feel...........David morales + PVD amazing.

No such thing as CHEESEY, c'on ppl they only spun for 64 minutes each

Great job, thanks to aol OR WHO ever sponsored them.

did anyone see tiesto also....?

PVD + PHAZON= 10

Can you just imagine PVD spinning for Made Events at CROBAR and not ROXY from now on.

Please.

Haven't been to a club in months, checked out Crobar for the 1st time for this event. Great club, great music, great crowd. My ears are still ringin from the workout it got from that amazing sound system.

I was a wild man on the dance floor...after not being in a club for some time. It was fun fun fun!!.....Met and danced with some cool people...Took a lotta nice photos. PVD who I mainly went to see worked it right:-) and got everyone hoppin...I think the club and dance floor was the most packed when he went on. The other DJ's were cool too. I love the way that delectable DJ Rap puts her fists in air pounding to the music, behind the wheels-- real crowd motivator. Sasha was cool, but I couldn't dance to most of his stuff for some reason. Most of his tracks put the power of that bass of that sound system into effect. I felt like I was getting a speaker sound massage as the power of that bass vibrated through my body...So I just stood there enjoying it. I checked out the speaker around the dance floor and saw that they were housed in the type of shiny metal. That could have something to do with this unusual bass and sound quality.

David Morales--I think this guy would make a good actor. He appears so dramatic as he does his thing. I got the pics to prove it. Most of his tracks got me dancing. I wasn't familiar with the other DJs, but some of the tracks they played were exciting.

I wish you could be able to have a conversation without having to scream at the top of your lungs. I could hardly hear and/or understand most of the people that were trying to talk with me. Some convos had to be cut short for that reason alone, no disrespect, but I just couldn't understand you. Oh well, you just have to smile, get into and enjoy the music.

Security was so lenient, it was a breeze to get into the club, which was not uncomfortably crowded. This guy next to me on the line had a huge bottle of booze in his shoulder bag that he was sharing with his friends as we were waiting. And I think he got in with it, but I could be wrong.

Maybe I'll post some pics on here of those peeps that asked me to take their pics...then you 'll know who I am....Anyway..I am glad I took advantage of experiencing this event at Crobar. :bounce:

my 2 cents:

dj rap really surprised me. her track selection was kind of commercially but her presence and energy really made my night.

morales dissapointed me as i never heard him live before but i think it was an equipment problem from what i could see. sasha was aiight. pvd was good, not like usual though. but i guess the short time slots never really allowed the DJs to get into their groove. to the person who asked why pvd must drop for an angel every time i havent heard him play it the last 3 times i saw him unless i missed it or something so i was happy to hear it.

great seeing kim, mike, gabe, betty, brandon, and everyone else i may have forgotten.