Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar 9/21 WOW

Dammit i wanted to go .. damn arg called me at like 1020, but i didn't get the invite.. then i checked my damn email and i had the invite.. i was pissed..Damn doors closed at 12. And i wouldn't of made it from the bronx in time.. Sigh..

im so disappointed..

yo bull you spoke to curtis? how's he doing?

damn

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night the vibe was amazing, great people, great music. Of course because this is ny,alot of people feel the need to critisize every small little detail(not everyone-dont get me wrong) but in my opinion, i had an amazing time. I was really happy PVD tossed for an angel and it made me so happy to see so many fans of different genres of electronic music come together to celebrate. i dont need to write anymore, because i see everyone pretty much agrees. Nice meeting alot of you last night & that night was definitly worth my long traffic filled trip from flushing(grr too much construction going on these days).

XXBOXX

PS- did anyone else get a cd when they exited the club? I listened to it on my drive home, it was all vocal trance. I saw a few people holding them too(so i guess im not special) :party::hug:

Props to Majinbuu for his good eyes...he spotted the girl singer for IIO in the crowd and we chat with her for a lil bit :) She seemed surprised that we found her. IIO is coming out with some new tunes too... www.iiomusic.com I lovvveee her voice!

damn kim u met nadia!!!! i hate you. i only got to meet dj riddler from ktu HAHAHAHAHAAH. oh and eddie baez that was cool.

i only stayed till around 2:30ish but it was worth going down there it was alot of fun.i couldnt find you kimmee after a while you guys got lost!! ah well i kindda hung out in the middle for the pvd set it was pretty cool hearing some of the old songs. i had never seen sasha live and i think he ripped that sound system.dj rap was awesome she dropped one of my favs flashdance.(Silver hates that song ah well)it was pretty hot.. i couldnt dance bcause iw as still hurting from the weekend so i kindda just chilled the whole time.

ps:yo Drew you could of gotten in with no problem man

GOOD TO see ya all had fun. And sucks that i missed ya DISK. There were so man djs, producers in teh vip room handing out demos to otherbigger djs, producers that i couldnt ge my hands on all of them, so drew i missed curtis. Hes doing good trying to worksomething out.

weeeellll , if u stuck around for sasha we could of bumped heads :smile2:

(j/k) :)

im just getting to post about last night now... 24 hours, 8 hours of work, 3 hours of sleep, a chemistry quiz and lab later...

last night was definitely GOOD TIMES... it kinda sucked that i had to wear shoes... wearing shoes usually puts a damper on my night but all in all i had a great time... dj rap was surprisngly good... good on the ears and definitely nice on the eyes... i thought it was funny when the crowd was just kinda standing around and then she clapped kinda motioning "c'mon dance motherfuckers"

david morales was impressive as well... it was my first time seeing him and if he spins like that on a regular basis i would definitely like to check him out more.. it was my first time seeing sasha ever.. i have a few sets of his but it didnt compare to seeing him live.. im definitely a sasha fan now... pvd was kinda ehhh... he started off good.. had a few EXCEPTIONALLY HARD tracks that had me moving... err... "trying" to move... the place was too packed for me to really get down.. but all in all it was a good night and it was positive for the scene.. the best part of the night was the fucking unbelievable vibe that we had going in there... kudos to everybody who went out and represented on a tuesday night...

it was nice meeting the bull, apotheosis and a few other randoms who i didnt catch their names... slavic and kimmee it was nice to see you guys as well.....

ovrdose and xxrachael1xx... you marose motherfuckers are incredibly lame... i hope i never see you 2 again.. except for tiesto on sat.. and if we dont go to tiesto then jp...

sasha set was absolutly amazing, completely flawless, i haven't seen him on point like that in a while, i give the night 5 :aright:

cept it was really really crowded!

his set was flawless until the speakers blew out... that was kinda weird.. im still debating whether that was planned or an accident turned into a part of the program type thing (if that makes sense).. i was also pleased with the GIANT blast of freezing cold air we got.... that was a hot effect.... it cooled me off nicely

i only think it was an accident bc sasha and everyone in the booth were covering there ears... if it was planned sasha probably would have known about it and been prepared for it.. soo.. ?? anyone know the deal???

Last night was great, except for the two times during Paul Van Dyk and Sasha's sets when the smoke machine emitted this really crappy high-pitched whine for a minute. [Edit: oldtimer, this was the cause of the sound you mention in the post above. I thought it was the speaker too, at first.]

I took some pics from the best "seat" in the house of DJ Rap, Paul Van Dyk and Sasha:

http://photo.rukes.com/crobar2/crobar2.html

I took about 50 small movies of them performing too, however it is up to their manager as to which get released, if any.

yes VIBE. a VIBE I havent felt in NY since Twilo.

Daaaaaaaam, I forgot what it felt like.

Rap was on point

Morales Hit & Miss for me

Sasha first half no. last 15 minutes ok (for me)

PVD literally every other song I liked/disliked

It was a buffet of music.

and it was really good meeting new CP heads, oldtimer, marjiin, arg something, ect ect ect

anyone know any of the tracks that sasha rocked? i know i've heard most of them in live sets before, so im going through them now and trying to figure out which is which. i know one that he played toward the end was primal scream - some velvet morning (luke fair mix), but i wanna see if anyone knows any of the other ones.

anyone know any of the tracks that sasha rocked? i know i've heard most of them in live sets before, so im going through them now and trying to figure out which is which. i know one that he played toward the end was primal scream - some velvet morning (luke fair mix), but i wanna see if anyone knows any of the other ones.

he played "watching cars drive by" by felix da house cat at the end of his set...