Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where is the trance in ny? help with info please

xxboxx

ahhh, always a pleasure to hear from you mask. yup...you live, you learn..

ahaha yup, what can i say....its funny how the world consists of 98348240205027502540258058 different people, but at the same time..for everything that makes us different, there is something the makes us alike.

btw, i know your not in the states..so this should make you feel good...

...guess what?

ITS FREAKING COLD AS ICE TODAY IN NYC!!!!,...GRRR. WINTER IS ON ITS WAY!!...so if anything, enjoy the nice weather :)

sorry to tell u this . but the weather here is AAAAWWWEEESSSSOOOMMMMMEEEE

too bad i am soooooooo sad to enjoy it .. :(

do what you gotta do to make everything ok. I know many who have been in your shoes..and i myself was almost in your shoes as well. (no need for details).bottom line..i wish you the best and even though its a known fact that no matter how good life is..things happen to break that chain.......overal..i guess its all part of the cycle we gotta go through.

happy-sad-happy-sad etc etc etc

i know u know this..and i know youve heard all this....so to finalize what im trying to say ... bottom line: I dont know you, but i do care for you and any other human that has to go through some suffering(which we all do),,and its my way of letting u know that i care..and that even though i dont know you..that doesnt matter..i still care for your well-being and happiness.

Take care...and do what u gotta do...

The scene will still be here waiting for the mask to return.

do what you gotta do to make everything ok. I know many who have been in your shoes..and i myself was almost in your shoes as well. (no need for details).bottom line..i wish you the best and even though its a known fact that no matter how good life is..things happen to break that chain.......overal..i guess its all part of the cycle we gotta go through.

happy-sad-happy-sad etc etc etc

i know u know this..and i know youve heard all this....so to finalize what im trying to say ... bottom line: I dont know you, but i do care for you and any other human that has to go through some suffering(which we all do),,and its my way of letting u know that i care..and that even though i dont know you..that doesnt matter..i still care for your well-being and happiness.

Take care...and do what u gotta do...

The scene will still be here waiting for the mask to return.

awwwwwwwwww .. trancesun2 .. that is the NICEST thing a stranger (relatively speaking u know) has said to me ....

i am totally appreciative of wht u said .. u made my day my "new" friend ...

peace to all

chin up lad, ....we'll have you dancing up in no time eh boy? <saying this in a horrible drunkin british accent> haha

:bounce:

on the serious side, glad to see my comment cheered you up. It was meant to do that..besides that fact what i said i meant. anywho...time to get back to staring at my desk...grr stupid 9-5ers..but hey..it pays the cash that supports the nightlife.

Hey everyone!

I'm making the big move to Cali next Thursday. I'm going to be living between LA and SD (Laguna Beach).

I hope to see some of you this final weekend! I set up a tri facta of events:

Friday - Godskitchen - I'm playing in the Pink Room 2am- close. Also on the bill: Jason Jollins and Taisun.

Saturday - Brooklyn, some of you know where, I go on at 4am. Also spinning: Chris & Kai, Matt Licata, Alex Pearce, Bobby Bolker, Mykal Matters, Raji K, David Scott, Pat King, Nick Bishop. For info, email victor@futureprogression.com

Sunday - For the true warrior. I'm playing a special house set (yes, i said house) at Le Souk with my comrads Astro & Glyde. Set time tba.

I will miss you people!

Vic

hey kim....wowwww, i didnt know mask was your boy?...godo shit..and i didnt know you spin either..even kooler. LESOUK IS AMAZING!..i love that place, me and my gf go there all the time. Great vibe and atmosphere, and not to mention i have a special palce in my heart for arabic culture.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE LESOUK.

My uncle introduced me to that place years ago. Me and my gf go all the time now. I love the atmosphere and the vibe, also ...i have a special place in my heart for arabic culture..arabs and greeks and turks and armenians..we are all so similar..its like one family.

only thing though le souk = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ really expensive..back in the day they would feed you like a king for the money..now they toss a small peice of chicken on a plate the size of a silver dollar and design it with some sauces and charge 80 bux for it. But its all good.

hey kim....wowwww, i didnt know mask was your boy?...godo shit..and i didnt know you spin either..even kooler. LESOUK IS AMAZING!..i love that place, me and my gf go there all the time. Great vibe and atmosphere, and not to mention i have a special palce in my heart for arabic culture.

Oh noo...I don't spin! I wish! I wouldn't have the time to practice every day or every week for that matter...but I'd LOVE to learn...I'd be some fierce female DJ dancin like a NUT behind the decks though! And bc of that, I'd probably mess up my gigs bc I'd be busy dancing to MY fav tunes being looped over and over and over again... :laugh: Anyone wanna teach me?? ;)

(Oh/ I know why you misunderstood...the message I posted above was directly from Victor Dinaire himself.)

LeSouk is a nice lil spot...I haven't had their food...sounds yummy... but I have been there on a Wednesday nite when they do crazy tribal house with live percussions! It gets crazy packed in there with a fun-lovin crowd. Not sure if they're still doing that party on Wednesdays though...it's been a while. Ask Silverbull bc goes there!

The Mask...hmm...what can I say, he is a CRAZY, INSANE guy who loves to party.

awww, how cute. I gotta get my gf to sign up to this site. That way your going to have some MAJOR competition on the "so cute makes you wanna vomit" scale. hehehe.

haha .. i duno man about you .. but my kimee is only cute .. i.e. no vomiting is necessary .. hehe ..