Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Golrilla Black**

howardstone

I've had these tracks on vinyl for a while now and every person I've let listen swears it's biggie. The bad news is that there is only one biggie and no one will support a replacement. The good news is, the sound is so similar it's almost a blessing to hear some new tracks that sound like biggie instead of getting the same biggie acapellas remixed over new beats every year. I think there is a great flow to the hip hop and i love the tracks. I hope it blows up.

... the sound is so similar it's almost a blessing to hear some new tracks that sound like biggie instead of getting the same biggie acapellas remixed over new beats every year. I think there is a great flow to the hip hop and i love the tracks. I hope it blows up.

Agreed...song is tight and gotta show luv for that.

It is a shame if he's dismissed for fear of Biggie's memory...'cause P.Diddy sure needs some help with rhymes instead of the usual uh-huh...take dat, etc../

Will Gorilla Black be BIG or just a wanna be BIGGIE? I think he is sick, he will blow up BIG like. :bowdown:

1. his single with Beanie Man is sick

2. when I first heard him, there was no doubt in my mind that it was Biggie.

3. like someone said before, I think his likeness to Biggie will hurt him more than help him.

Please tell me someone heard the beginning of the Flex show last night...they all played Guerilla Black. Flex started it off by acting all stupid talking about whose albums are dropping...first he mentioned that chic who sings the "goodies" song than he talked about Talib Kwali...and he asked the other guys "isn't there someone else...what's his name" and I guess Mr. Cee was in there and you hear someone esle in the back just kept repeating "herb"..."johnny donut" and finally someone said "guerilla black" and flex asked C, doesn't he sound like Biggie and C was like don't even get me started with this shit, I'm about to flip...and again in the back you hear someone saying "Guerila Wack"

:laugh: :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...