Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SBNY last night......(wurk Frankie Knuckles)

tony41

It was great. Nikki Richards sang live , she has such an incredible voice!

Danny Tenaglia was hanging out feeling oh so good after meeting Giorgio Moroder that day.

David Morales, looking damn good as usual, Hector Romero, Satoshi, Danny Buddah, Alex Gold, Villo, Dennis Wheeler, Catherine from Funky Dumpling

:) just a really nice way to end summit

i was suppose to be atthis but form dancing all night at crobar on tues i couldnt make it out to this one. Last time i was at sbny i saw david and frankie live and that was he first time io heard HOW WOULD YOU FEEL i think back in dec or jan. Now im outta here goin to see MIGUEL MIGS at cielo and tony humphrie at discotheque.

i was suppose to be atthis but form dancing all night at crobar on tues i couldnt make it out to this one. Last time i was at sbny i saw david and frankie live and that was he first time io heard HOW WOULD YOU FEEL i think back in dec or jan. Now im outta here goin to see MIGUEL MIGS at cielo and tony humphrie at discotheque.

Have fun tonight.I'll hit Dicsotheque tomorrow night,Roxy Saturday,then back to Discotheque.