Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jeanne

jeffgq

fuck if i know...all i know is...those who can handle my shit, then by all means, come ova :bounce:
Amazingly...we have the same taste in sounds...

so fuck it! :finger:

Let's grab a 12 pack of beer, get some people who REALLY enjoy music..

....and let's throw it DOWN!!! :pint:

I'm sure you can teach me a thing or two on them CDj's!

And I'm like a sponge.....................................BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

huh?

i mean...i just dont see people freaking out like they did with frances..of course i'm heading to publix today so my opinion could definately change..

and that radar is strange...she's going to get really close and then just say "oh, i think i'll make a b-line to daytona" hurricanes suck.

hi lola

i mean...i just dont see people freaking out like they did with frances..of course i'm heading to publix today so my opinion could definately change..

and that radar is strange...she's going to get really close and then just say "oh, i think i'll make a b-line to daytona" hurricanes suck.

hi lola

Hi sweetie-pie ;)

I'm not even remotely worried.................for some reason. lol I'm to unmotivated to worry at the current moment. When more info about the storm presents itself, then I'll look at options. But right now, i'm not wasting my time with hurricane shutters, etc.. lol

Hi sweetie-pie ;)

I'm not even remotely worried.................for some reason. lol I'm to unmotivated to worry at the current moment. When more info about the storm presents itself, then I'll look at options. But right now, i'm not wasting my time with hurricane shutters, etc.. lol

my preperations include a case of heineken, ice and gas in my car. im done. and it is a madhouse out there everwhere.