Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate baltimore

jtk4

yeah crabcakes are good.

everyteam should play hard but after 140 games and being out of the playoffs it would be human nature for a let down.But no no let down here.

I blame the yankees, they have slowly put their people all over the al east, i am just waiting for them to put someone in charge of the jays so they can play tough against us and lay down for you guys.

baltimre-lazilli (sp)

tb-lou-tino-gerbil

i think that these guys are still on the yank payroll.

they smack around all our pitchers. It really does not matter who, relief, starter.

If the yanks want to beat us all they would have to do is one of two things, get lopez he owns us, or trot out any rookie pitcher. The last six rookie guys that have been trotted out against us we have lost.

So what you are all saying is that BOSTON is not good enough to beat BALTIMORE when they are playing their A game???

Interesting... And quite funny at the same time...

Boston fans come up with so many excuses come the end of the year... Face it guys. You have been trying to abuse the Yankees and their fans all season long. But as I am looking at it we are up 5 games and the Yanks have taken the last 3 out of 4 from Boston. With 2 games remaining...

Should be fun the rest of the weekend.