Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto...sooo Bad!!!

Have not posted in a year, but I am so angry that I would just like to say, that could have been TIESTO's worst set of his LIFE!! Don't even want to get into it but here is my nut shell....nO progression, no high point, no hits, no lasers, no volume, no bathrooms, no music... I could be one of Tiesto's biggest fan out there and it's sad to say that it was a terrible night. Only good thing was clear skys and good amount of girls. Comes from a sick set in Athens to play garbage, filler music all night. I was hoping his fake train wreck was real so I could get the hell out of there. His 15 minute encore was how it should have been all night, instead people were standing around booing. He plays an hour of slow beats drops one vocal or hard beat, then back to slow for 2 hours then another hard(those obviously being, love comes again and traffic)...back to slow then finishes with a couple classics to get you coming back for more.. not this time. If you ask Armin why he picked the cover that he did for his last album it's to tell everyone "shhh, don't tell anyone but next year I'm going to be number 1"...probably going to happen b/c if Tiesto keeps it up he will be lucky to be number 100. Okay 10 put you get my point. :splat:

Have not posted in a year, but I am so angry that I would just like to say, that could have been TIESTO's worst set of his LIFE!! Don't even want to get into it but here is my nut shell....nO progression, no high point, no hits, no lasers, no volume, no bathrooms, no music... I could be one of Tiesto's biggest fan out there and it's sad to say that it was a terrible night. Only good thing was clear skys and good amount of girls. Comes from a sick set in Athens to play garbage, filler music all night. I was hoping his fake train wreck was real so I could get the hell out of there. His 15 minute encore was how it should have been all night, instead people were standing around booing. He plays an hour of slow beats drops one vocal or hard beat, then back to slow for 2 hours then another hard(those obviously being, love comes again and traffic)...back to slow then finishes with a couple classics to get you coming back for more.. not this time. If you ask Armin why he picked the cover that he did for his last album it's to tell everyone "shhh, don't tell anyone but next year I'm going to be number 1"...probably going to happen b/c if Tiesto keeps it up he will be lucky to be number 100. Okay 10 put you get my point. :splat:

ha

finally.. some one else heard what i've heard

i've seen tiesto almost 8 times in my lifetime.. and every time he was off the hook, but at CP he was just okay.. and i dunno what everyone was on.. because i was all over the place and a lot of people were talking and not dancing

My co-worker said it the best

it was more of a pretty crowd then a dancing crowd.

I mean.. not to say that the entire crowd was standing... but it sure seemed like the majority.l

finally.. some one else heard what i've heard

i've seen tiesto almost 8 times in my lifetime.. and every time he was off the hook, but at CP he was just okay.. and i dunno what everyone was on.. because i was all over the place and a lot of people were talking and not dancing

My co-worker said it the best

it was more of a pretty crowd then a dancing crowd.

I mean.. not to say that the entire crowd was standing... but it sure seemed like the majority.l

what are you saying? you gotta be ugly to dance?

you ever think that when you see a dj 8 times that he wont be as good since you have seen him 8 times...

i have seen him 8 time also, and i dont think that he lost his touch. i think that maybe seeing him this many times, i have seen what he has to offer. at least for now. that doesnt take away from his skills or the music he plays....

Ive seen him at least 10 times and this was a top 3 performance for me. Nothing can surpass his WMC 2004 set at space to me... yet. If I didn't have torn ligaments in my feet, I would have been dancing like a silly man.

i dunno..i thought his 2003 wmc set was the best i have seen....2004 seemed to similiar to the year before....not to say it wasnt offf the hook..

i dunno..i thought his 2003 wmc set was the best i have seen....2004 seemed to similiar to the year before....not to say it wasnt offf the hook..

to me 2003 was great as well, but the 2 technical problems that fucked up the music killed the night. After the 2nd problem, his set was crap. This year, his first hour bored me and I thought it was goin to be another terrible time, but as soon as he threw on Roc Project - Never, the intensity of the set, and vibe went through the roof for the next 5 or 6 hours.

to me 2003 was great as well, but the 2 technical problems that fucked up the music killed the night. After the 2nd problem, his set was crap. This year, his first hour bored me and I thought it was goin to be another terrible time, but as soon as he threw on Roc Project - Never, the intensity of the set, and vibe went through the roof for the next 5 or 6 hours.

but thats what i am saying......he played "never" during the 2003 wmc set(when it was new)...not much changed from the 2003 to the 2004..

i didnt let the problems bother me...that night was off the hook!

but thats what i am saying......he played "never" during the 2003 wmc set(when it was new)...not much changed from the 2003 to the 2004..

i didnt let the problems bother me...that night was off the hook!

true about playing it in 2003, but it was timed perfectly to get the crowd, (which lets face it, werent all there to see tiesto) into it and it worked.

true about playing it in 2003, but it was timed perfectly to get the crowd, (which lets face it, werent all there to see tiesto) into it and it worked.

ur crazy...its wmc...they were all there to see tiesto..if they werent, they were upstairs to see picotto and marco corolla...

Hehe. Well, it was the first "DJ concert" I've ever been to (not including club nights), and thought it was pretty impressive, and the crowd included a few beautiful people surely, but certainly not at the energy of a good club night (i.e. John Digweed @ Crobar recently), and furthermore I've heard Tiesto's live sets can be more satisfying. I liked the visuals, but agree with that just based on what I've heard of his recorded material- but nevertheless, still, I'd welcome the chance to catch him again. And I dunno, Central Park just felt like a wierd place for this; maybe if it started later it might have felt more in harmony with the vibe I was hoping for. Until next time, P.L.UR. ...

ur crazy...its wmc...they were all there to see tiesto..if they werent, they were upstairs to see picotto and marco corolla...

i was talkin about 2004, but no not everyone was there for tiesto. majority maybe, but spring break is that time and the place was packed with kids who had no clue. It doesnt really matter though does it, Tiesto ripped it both years:)

I was not impressed either. The music was ok at best. I was falling asleep at some parts of the night. To damn slow no high points. His crowd following is horrible. A bunch of weirdos. There were very little if any hot broads at this event. I was disappointed.