Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What they should let us wear...

teampowahh

Just my 2 cents on a subject concerning nightclub attire in Vegas. I understand that a baseball hat is a no no at nightclubs, but when we're talking about other kinds of hat's that reveal some fashion creativity, i dont see why these should be disallowed. This rule is so half ass that not even the bouncers know what's allowed and what isnt. A couple of weeks ago I walked into Tangerine past all the doormen with nothing said to me about my hat. Then while sitting on my table a bouncer was apparently bored with his night and decided to perform his power trip routine by walking to my table and rudely ordering me to remove my hat. Found that kind of odd, considering every other bouncer in the club said the hat was allowed. Anyway to avoid the confusion for bouncers with 1 brain cell, i think the attire rule needs to be altered in that if they dont want hats but allow some hats to just make the damn rule say no BASEBALL hats.

Ok im done bitching. Lets all make out :makeout:

haha Tim, I remember you mentioning that to me. The hat you had was a stylish one and far fromt he baseball cap this is not allowed. Not to mention I saw another guy with the same hat one later one. Of course I didn't mention that to you as it would have pissed you off as it would me.

What can you do when a bored bouncer wants to be god for a min?

Right back at ya :love::makeout:

Hi im relatively new here. My 2 cents is that many clubs dissallow ALL hats on males because they dont wish to discriminate against different type of head gear as funny as that sounds. Baseball caps, skull caps, bandanas, doo-rags, sweat thingamajigs etc. Its a lot to enforce which head gear is acceptable and which isnt. They make a blanket rule instead.

Lisa

In this case, I think it was just the bouncer being a dick. I was there that night, and saw some other fellows wearing hats just like teampowahh. I think the policy for hats is baseball caps. I've seen clubs allow trucker hats, kangol type hats, as long as it is worn in good taste.

Hahah Von Dutch! Hahahah, if anyone from L.A. is reading this VON DUTCH is :ghey:

I love going to Vegas and seeing all those cute little "Part-time waitresses" swarm Vegas with their Von Dutch Hats with matching purse, t-shirt, belt, and strapless bra. It really is some high unintentionally scale comedy.