Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is the BEST DWI Lawyer in NJ ?

heynow

who is the BEST DWI Lawyer in NJ ? .. I heard of John Menzel from PT. Pleasant ??

a friend of mine is looking at his 3rd DUi ..

1 in the 80's

2nd DUI 2 years ago

and a third lat month ...

this is BIG

For a third or subsequent violation, you will be fined $1,000.00.

You must attend alcohol awareness classes at the IDRC for 12 to 48 hours. You must pay $100.00 for the IDRC program.

You must also pay a $50.00 VCCB penalty, and a $75.00 Safe Neighborhood Fund Assessment.

You will be sentenced to JAIL for a term of 180 days,

however 90 days of the jail sentence can be served performing community service. You will lose your driving privileges in New Jersey for 10 years

summer at the Jersey shore.........

who is the BEST DWI Lawyer in NJ ? .. I heard of John Menzel from PT. Pleasant ??

1 in the 80's

2nd DUI 2 years ago

this is BIG

You must attend alcohol awareness classes at the IDRC for 12 to 48 hours. You must pay $100.00 for the IDRC program.

You must also pay a $50.00 VCCB penalty, and a $75.00 Safe Neighborhood Fund Assessment.

however 90 days of the jail sentence can be served performing community service. You will lose your driving privileges in New Jersey for 10 years

it will cost more for a good lawyer then to pay those fines.

1 in the 80's

2nd DUI 2 years ago

this is BIG

Anthony Fusco I used him got off of everything not 1 charge he ran for US congress the man is connected

1 in the 80's

2nd DUI 2 years ago

this is BIG

he should pay FULL on all cost & penalities. he only didn't learn the 1st timme but the 2nd. he should go to jail! why should my life be endangered because of this dumb fuck!

It has bee my experience that when it comes to any court matter you are better off using an attorney who is well known in the town or county courts where the violation occurred...............

so I wouldnt look for the BEST IN NEW Jersey, I would search out the best in that area!!!!!!

....my guy......craig borgan of levinstien n borgan got me out of a driving while on the revoked list in pt pleasant... pm me if u want his number

Is that Craig Borgan from East Brunswick (at least grew up there)...if so, good guy!

1 in the 80's

2nd DUI 2 years ago

this is BIG

Dude...take it from someone who is a lawyer...notwithstanding the fact that your boy is a retard...he is also fucked...the coviction rate in New Jersey is over 95% for dwis...the only really way to fight the charge is to fight the BAC level....however, if the certification for the machine is proper and he blew a .12 or better you can say goodbye....there is no wiggle room

I would recommend finding a lawyer in the town where he got the ticket who is very hooked up or political...however, the municpal judge's hands are tied on a 3rd conviction and the judge MUST follow the statutory penalties...the only thing the attorney may be able to do is reduce your boy's jail...other than that you should say goodbye to your friend and tell him to invest in a good pair of walking shoes because he will need it for the next couple of years.

Thanks for all the opinions, i do respect them all.

he blew a .11 ...yes He is an asshole.. we can all learn from his mistake

when i was in my early 20's the cops drove you home! now its all about the money...dont fool yourself the insurnace companies are making afortune screwing everyone in Jersey.

to screw up in your early 20's down in LBi and then to go to jail at 45 years old ..for 6 months .. thats some lesson

TAXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII TAXIIIIIIIIIIIII TAXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

as the boards resident cop, i have a few questions. what town, what are the other charges (probable cause for the stop), did he refuse the test, if not, what were the readings, was there mobile video, if so, of the violation, or just the field sobriety tests, and the big one, how was his attitude. NOW, in my opinion, the only way to get out of a DWI is some type of fuck up on our part with the breath tests, such as expired machine certs, problems with the ampuole control numbers, expired operator, or failure of the operator to follow the checklist. ALL of this is prety doubtful......so, your friend should probably invest in a good 10 speed. I dont have a lot of compassion for 3 time offenders, and the truth of the matter is, its hard to beat.

as the boards resident cop, i have a few questions. what town, what are the other charges (probable cause for the stop), did he refuse the test, if not, what were the readings, was there mobile video, if so, of the violation, or just the field sobriety tests, and the big one, how was his attitude. NOW, in my opinion, the only way to get out of a DWI is some type of fuck up on our part with the breath tests, such as expired machine certs, problems with the ampuole control numbers, expired operator, or failure of the operator to follow the checklist. ALL of this is prety doubtful......so, your friend should probably invest in a good 10 speed. I dont have a lot of compassion for 3 time offenders, and the truth of the matter is, its hard to beat.

I gotta ask you something .... a few weeks ago I got pulled over driving kinda buzzed... passed a patrol car on the right (I know real stupid). The officer came over and I suspect he kinda knew I had been drinking but he didnt ask. He asked me where i was going and what not called in my license etc etc... He asked me do you know why I pulled you over and I said "yes I know, I passed you up on the right side on a residential block. He was like.. didn't you see me? I said I saw you but its so late and I was kind of in a rush and was thinking straight ... I realize it was a really stupid thing to do I'm really sorry. When all was said and done he didnt even issue a summons. I firmly believe that if you get pulled over and treat the person who's doing thier job respectfully you have a much better chance of getting off. Do you think it's ok for an officer to let someone continue driving if you suspect they've been drinking but they seem to still be in control?

I firmly believe that if you get pulled over and treat the person who's doing thier job respectfully you have a much better chance of getting off. Do you think it's ok for an officer to let someone continue driving if you suspect they've been drinking but they seem to still be in control?

Yes, if you show respect, with most cops, you'll get respect. There are exceptions, like doing over 100 mph.

Yes I think its OK to let someone who has been drinking drive if they are not impaired. If you produced your credentials without difficulty, were not slurring your speech, you eyes were not bloodshot and watery, and you were able to hold a conversation, you were probably OK to drive. Field testing starts from the minute you are asked for your credentials. Do you produce them right away, or do you pass over your license a few times as your looking, or worse, had the officer a credit card. It takes more than 1 or 2 beers to get to a .08. when I went to DWI detection school, it took people in a controlled drinking experiment an average of 4 to 6 drinks in a 2 hour period to get to a .10. These were hard liquor drinks. Most people know when they shouldn't be driving. If you have trouble with the keys, don't drive. Most people say after they are arrested that they had some type of problem unlocking the car or getting the key into the ignition. Probably a good test for yourself.

Thanks for all the opinions, i do respect them all.

he blew a .11 ...yes He is an asshole.. we can all learn from his mistake

when i was in my early 20's the cops drove you home! now its all about the money...dont fool yourself the insurnace companies are making afortune screwing everyone in Jersey.

to screw up in your early 20's down in LBi and then to go to jail at 45 years old ..for 6 months .. thats some lesson

TAXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII TAXIIIIIIIIIIIII TAXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

L.B.I. is the self-proclaimed DWI capital of NJ.. They sell shirts.. seriously.. I wouldn't even consider driving drunk there..