Clubplanet Nightlife Community

we want to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

ur guys opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonie just put a song up on her home page....so if u guys dont mind, we would like u to go and look at it, and tell us...if u think the song is o.k. to hard, or does it need to be more girly!!!!!!!!!!!! let us know what u think!!!!!!!!!!!

www.tonieaguilera.com

too cheesy. id say go with something more housey or tribally or whatever is most popular in miami. Keep the beats along with the hometown.

i like the idea behind the style of music to play... but i agree its a lil on the cheesey side...

lina u know i luv ya....but i dont think ur aloud to call something cheesy when u have testito as a sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::D

and yeah we think its a bit to hard and techno-y....but we just like the break part so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! but we will probably end up changing iit sometime this weekend.....its just us meesing around over here trying to figure out if we can make the music part smaller in file size and stuff!!!!!!!!!!:D

cant hear any music flip..... :confused:

and please......dont put tiesto on there.....please....

midas well put on "dark beat" :rolleyes:

naww no testito...trhe song we had on there was the second track on the domingo and dennis rogers set!!!!!!!!!!!!! the build up part...but it took to long to load....so weve been trying to give ourselves a crash course in macromedia flash....but its really a crash course...cuz we dont know how the hell to even begin to figure out the program...but we will figure it out, and put up a different more girly type song.....we were just trying to be bold for a sec with that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

naww no testito...trhe song we had on there was the second track on the domingo and dennis rogers set!!!!!!!!!!!!! the build up part...but it took to long to load....so weve been trying to give ourselves a crash course in macromedia flash....but its really a crash course...cuz we dont know how the hell to even begin to figure out the program...but we will figure it out, and put up a different more girly type song.....we were just trying to be bold for a sec with that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

you should use some deephouse for her page... :rock:

no matter what it will be our type of music....we cant bitch out and just put some poppy sounding thing...we gotta represent for the EDM revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i'll drink to that :beer:

but you cant put something too dark or hard on it.....wont go with the theme of the page imo....