Clubplanet Nightlife Community

britneys pregnant...

nSyNcBaBy

shes an idiot.

sadly, i agree.

i have a friend who is married with a baby and is 22. That's one thing. but when you meet a guy who has a baby with his gf and is prego with another one with him, would the first thing that crosses ur mind be omg he must be a great bf/husband/lover lemme marry him and have him father my children?? are you kidding me?

great fuckin job kiddo :blown::( shes gonna end up used and abused just like this shar chick

although shes not gonna be dishin out $250,000 a year for him after they split... britney on the other hand, will.

hmm, thats wierd, i cant see her havin a baby

i heard on E! that she has said multiple times she wants to be a young mother which i guess is ok. the major reason why she wants it is probably ecause of her southern upbringing. being from where i am from i dont see any reason to have kids early. that is just me though.

i agree with lina, it is not that she wants kids that is a problem, it is the fact that she rushed into all of this & doesnt know the first thing about life. she is too immature to marry & have kids. she lives in another reality where she gets what she wants but at the same time doesnt realize this guy could take her for a lot of what she has worked for. she thinks she is "different". she is stupid to marry, it is unnecessary. wasnt she just married to her hometown friend 6 months ago? what did her husband think about that stunt?? were they even dating? i dunno, i just think he is a loser. hopefully it works out for her.

exactly, that is y i cant see her having a baby, she is too wild , too much of a party gurl, but whatever i guess

i heard on E! that she has said multiple times she wants to be a young mother which i guess is ok. the major reason why she wants it is probably ecause of her southern upbringing. being from where i am from i dont see any reason to have kids early. that is just me though.

i agree with lina, it is not that she wants kids that is a problem, it is the fact that she rushed into all of this & doesnt know the first thing about life. she is too immature to marry & have kids. she lives in another reality where she gets what she wants but at the same time doesnt realize this guy could take her for a lot of what she has worked for. she thinks she is "different". she is stupid to marry, it is unnecessary. wasnt she just married to her hometown friend 6 months ago? what did her husband think about that stunt?? were they even dating? i dunno, i just think he is a loser. hopefully it works out for her.