Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs on L.I.

damn... thats crazy... bogarts has been and is a shithole not anything more...

I will admit that yes it doesn't look all that great. But for girls theres a plus side, theres a great ratio of hott guys there, more so than most places, even the male bartenders there are hott. It is definitely not for everyone. Its a very big college crowd, because it is like down the block from Hofstra dorms.

thrusday is more of a college and mix crowd...

Music is hip hop, reggae, 80's, rock, mix of everything...

Body shots flying off the bar...

And of course it is ladies nite...$10 open rack bar for nite!!!!

Drink, and drink more for your $10....

:letsgo:

Home of the Devil Shots :splat: !

I've been to Ice on one of the 2 weeks they are open so far. Beautiful inside and respectful staff (finally). I have to disagree with the last comment from the bouncer. There really didn;t seem like too much hip-hop considering how popular it is and the people (including my friends and I) are into it. If someone isn't into that music, then I could see saying that more than 5 min was to much. if you're a house head, then it's not the place, but for an overall type night, a Great break from Mirage.

I'd go back on a Saturday night.

I work for the company that does security at ice. It's been so so. The hip hop sets are too long and the house ones are too short. Too much hip hop will ruin most peoples night- 5 minutes of it and i become homicidal.

They played more house when i went. And dont forget that not everyone is that into house, theres only so much I can take of it. They played a good mix of everything. And dont say it would ruin most peoples night, cause theres plenty of people I know who cant stand house.

They played more house when i went. And dont forget that not everyone is that into house, theres only so much I can take of it. They played a good mix of everything. And dont say it would ruin most peoples night, cause theres plenty of people I know who cant stand house.

The spot sucked badly the night or the reopening. Inadequate ventilation, shitty sounding system, horrible mixture of music.