Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here is carl cox at space ibiza tearing the place apart

msoprano

wow, got NaSTy 20 mintues in, at that point i can def see myself bugging out to that beat and the rest of that mix in a club,the last 3 minutes were the hottest..

does any one know the song he started to mix with 16 minutes in, sounds very very familiar

im not sure of the name of the song but that set is taking place between 10pm and midnight...space terrace opens at 10 and carl cox opens it up...then at midnight when it closes everyone goes inside where one of his guests play till 3am then cox comes on and finihses the place off from 3-7am....the energy when i was there 3 years ago was just unbelievable. when hes was finished at 7 the whole crowd just stands there and gives cox an huge round of applause...truly an amazing place and vibe

6 days ago and I missed him but I am sure he was insane. Space was pretty insane and Ibiza is undeniably the number 1 party place in the world, no if's and's or butt's about it. It is relentless, fast and furious partying and not for the faint of heart. I will be going back every year from now on. PVD, Pete Tong and Satoshie Tomie were completely insane and the clubs are unrivalled on this planet. I can't believe I waited this long to go and I recommend that everyone on this board go.

wow, got NaSTy 20 mintues in, at that point i can def see myself bugging out to that beat and the rest of that mix in a club,the last 3 minutes were the hottest..

does any one know the song he started to mix with 16 minutes in, sounds very very familiar

Filterheadz - Yimanya