Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eric Morillo - Oct 23rd

will be at CROBAR for roger sanchez that night. At least with THE S MAN i know what to expect. Im sadden by the way morillo plays now that i will wait till he starts playing normal hrs and to a different crowd that use to follow him not the after hrs crowd that follows him now. Also i have to be at work around 9am so after crobar gotta be at work.

will be at CROBAR for roger sanchez that night. At least with THE S MAN i know what to expect. Im sadden by the way morillo plays now that i will wait till he starts playing normal hrs and to a different crowd that use to follow him not the after hrs crowd that follows him now. Also i have to be at work around 9am so after crobar gotta be at work.

looks like i'll be joining you bro.. Cant miss the S man spinning :bounce::bowdown:

Yeah, technically, Morillo will be spinnin Sunday morning when Disco opens at 5am till who-knows-when :) Man, I just hope it's not too packed full of the crazy afterhours crowd...and yeah, it WOULD be nice if he spun during normal hours though. I love his beats.

Silverbull! I forgot that Sanchez is spinning that night too! ackhh... if I'm feeling ambitious that night maybe I'll go see Sanchez and Morillo...lol... Sanchez at Crobar a few weeks back was awesome :pint:

You guys can either go to shelter, crobar, spirit, ikon or webster for what I care.. even listen to what.ever.dj you like BUT THAT NIGHT IS Morillo then, Morillo now.

Morillo can play before, during or even after hours. He is still the man with or without the mask and the bull.

Could you imagine this:

Morillo+DT+Calderone+Sanchez+JP Same night + Same Venue

Everyone Dressed up with 7 and red Cult Jeans (no GYM sweat pants & yard work Bandanas)

Morillo Pacha, Morillo NYC welcomes YOU!

OK, lemme correct myself... I hope Disco will not be full of kkrackheads that just STAND AROUND because we need MAXIMUM dancefloor space for gettin downnn!!! :getdown:

If there are kkrackheads who're dancing, then YAY! I don't care...i just hate it when people are just standing there in the middle of the floor because when I get nuts dancing, I start stepping all over people afraid that I'm gonna get beat up :laugh::laugh::laugh: At least when I take a break, I move to the edge of the floor....rawrrr...

No thanks the only combo that sounds good is DT AND ROGER S. Yo thiago if you went to subliminal sessions when morillo use to do his parties at shelter, centro fly, even the first yr at discotheque you would know the difference in sound he has played lately. Oh yeah one more thing dt and victor calderone was great the first time here in nyc the 2nd well that was another story. Cant wait to meet ya in person dude.

Yes , Morillo has changed over recent time , but I still love the way he spins and his energy when he is in the dj booth is great. His production is still good and subliminal records just keeps getting better. Who cares bout his afterhours crowd , Erick is still the man . I'll see ya all there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes , Morillo has changed over recent time , but I still love the way he spins and his energy when he is in the dj booth is great. His production is still good and subliminal records just keeps getting better. Who cares bout his afterhours crowd , Erick is still the man . I'll see ya all there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly,

People change, venue changes, bitches change, even DJs change.

Look at what happened to Oakenfold. Now tell me something... with all the past hating to oakie, bla, bla... when he shows up at avalon, does the venue make money? OF COURSE, because he still has Thousands of followers then and now........see my point. Who fucking cares of 1 or 10 people here on cp says.. .OAKENFOLD still packs any fucking club that he spins commmercial, mainstream and cheesy music. Please tell me i'm wrong.

Same law applies to morillo. Ask yourself the same question. Do you think discoteque will be EMPTY that day he comes back from Pacha?

Based on the Shorty comments and him not attending, do you think DISCOTEQUE will be EMPTY? lmao...............Morillo can change anything he wants, the vibe can change, the venue can change "PEOPLE STILL WILL SHOW UP".

Comprende.

im with u pal...definitely be at Crobar for Sanchez..morillos NY crowd will be every juicemonkey from SF who doesnt have a home anymore cause their beloved JP is gone and spirit closes too early for them...place is too small for morillo anyway...thursday subliminal at discotheque were better...unfortunately towards the end he got away from the old Morillo type house....wish i could have seen him at Centro before he was blown up

Cant wait to meet ya in person dude.

No offense dude, but you will ONLY meet me if you loose the Leather/Lace 1200 degrees bandana, ONLY then.

Also, you fucking wore the EXACT SAME BLACK OUTFIT TO Tuesday at Crobar for PVD. Btw, no offense dude, you are still my Shorty Favt aside from that 433 Lbs Luztidara.

Yes Bull, Morillo can play Hip Pop and he still brings money to the club.

Cheers bro.

No offense dude, but you will ONLY meet me if you loose the Leather/Lace 1200 degrees bandana, ONLY then.

Also, you fucking wore the EXACT SAME BLACK OUTFIT TO Tuesday at Crobar for PVD. Btw, no offense dude, you are still my Shorty Favt aside from that 433 Lbs Luztidara.

Yes Bull, Morillo can play Hip Pop and he still brings money to the club.

Cheers bro.

I am not that fat. I am 432 lbs get it straight you soggy nub sucker.

:half:

good point thiago so if erick were to play country music most of his crowd would still show up and do drugs since it is after hrs.

absolutely..the afterhours crowd is the worst kind of crowd...the majority is a bunch of fuckin k fiends and tina heads.......u can play dead air ..and as long as they got a place they can get high @...they will become