Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday? Anyone? This girl's outa control...

raquii

Wasn't it just this Sunday I finally came stumblin' home in pain? And now.... I'm already thinking about Friday night? Insane...

Same discription y'all

Free for ladies...

Lots of Trance (Dance, House, Tina, whatevah...)

no dress code...

no attitude...

no hassel with humans, just a lot of dancin'...

Jesus, I may as well just go back to IKON

anyhow... Any recomendations out there?

hey oldtimer and luztidara, ya out there?

Wasn't it just this Sunday I finally came stumblin' home in pain? And now.... I'm already thinking about Friday night? Insane...

Same discription y'all

Free for ladies...

Lots of Trance (Dance, House, Tina, whatevah...)

no dress code...

no attitude...

no hassel with humans, just a lot of dancin'...

Jesus, I may as well just go back to IKON

anyhow... Any recomendations out there?

hey oldtimer and luztidara, ya out there?

yeah im here i was thinking me, you and 432 pound luz can get together and have a good time... what do you say???

Hey oldtimer freak I ain't gonna argue my weight with ya cause my boobs are humongous. Anyway raqui you need to get your ass to crobar someday and give it a shot. Hot asses everywhere and a bunch of loud speakers to shake yours with. Here's a link your freakness... http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=244381

:half:

Thank ya doll! I'll go check it out now!

(And thanks oldtimer, ya freak, you make luztidara look so sexy. HA!)

Hey oldtimer freak I ain't gonna argue my weight with ya cause my boobs are humongous. Anyway raqui you need to get your ass to crobar someday and give it a shot. Hot asses everywhere and a bunch of loud speakers to shake yours with. Here's a link your freakness... http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=244381

lol... whoa... i didnt think you had a weight problem or anything... . sorry if i crossed any lines...

You guys are so cray-zay!

Friday night is my night and my dears, i just can't decide. i've got myself on the avalon vip list and on crobar and ikon's guest list. I'm leaning hard on the crobar side...

desicions, desicions...

I ain't dressin' up or anything, I just wanna go dance, sweat n' fly!

Friday night is my night and my dears, i just can't decide. i've got myself on the avalon vip list and on crobar and ikon's guest list. I'm leaning hard on the crobar side...

desicions, desicions...

Um, there's no list needed tonight at Ikon bc it's FREE ALL NITE LONG for their Friday preview party. I believe LORD G (tribal) and MERRIT are spinning on the main floor, our buddies Jason Jollins and Alex Pearce (with others) are in the Pink room doing some funky tunes, hip hop/r&b on the roof, and their new thing now is DRUM n BASS in the green room. Sounds pretty interesting to me. I'll be there since my girl will be throwing her birthday get-together in the Pink Room! oh, btw, there's pretty much no dress code at Ikon...I think you know that already!

Crobar should also be fun too with LES and Palash. If I wasn't going to IKON, I'd go here...shoot, maybe I'll try to go to both...lol... Be careful with dress here...I dunno if you've been there, but I was in line once and they wouldn't let some guy in that was in front of us bc he was wearing a sleeveless shirt and told him that for "tonight's" event, you have to wear a button up shirt and proceeded to tell him to step off the line :laugh: I think they were just giving him a hard time...

I dunno about Avalon though...I've never seen Draper and hear good & bad things about him. I'll have to go check him out for myself one day.

Have a fabulous weekend! TGIF!!! :bounce:

desicions, desicions...

who's spinning at avalon tonight??? and if you want to hear really good disco/electroey type house check out bad boy bill tomorrow.. definitely gonna bring the funk...

Um, there's no list needed tonight at Ikon bc it's FREE ALL NITE LONG for their Friday preview party. I believe LORD G (tribal) and MERRIT are spinning on the main floor, our buddies Jason Jollins and Alex Pearce (with others) are in the Pink room doing some funky tunes, hip hop/r&b on the roof, and their new thing now is DRUM n BASS in the green room. Sounds pretty interesting to me. I'll be there since my girl will be throwing her birthday get-together in the Pink Room! oh, btw, there's pretty much no dress code at Ikon...I think you know that already!

Crobar should also be fun too with LES and Palash. If I wasn't going to IKON, I'd go here...shoot, maybe I'll try to go to both...lol... Be careful with dress here...I dunno if you've been there, but I was in line once and they wouldn't let some guy in that was in front of us bc he was wearing a sleeveless shirt and told him that for "tonight's" event, you have to wear a button up shirt and proceeded to tell him to step off the line :laugh: I think they were just giving him a hard time...

I dunno about Avalon though...I've never seen Draper and hear good & bad things about him. I'll have to go check him out for myself one day.

Have a fabulous weekend! TGIF!!! :bounce:

ahhh that is SOOO HOT DNB IN THE GREEN ROOM!!!!!! :bounce: and house on the main floor helllllll yea i might just have to check this out now!

Though not this (past) Friday, check out the monthly TFST party at Club Seho, which happens on a Friday

It's much smaller than Ikon, but still a great time.

Free for ladies before 11, just $5 after

It's got everything else you asked for.

Hip-hop upstairs as well, if any of your friends prefer that.

Next one is Oct 22 - the event's 1 year anniversary!

http://www.tfst-nyc.com/images/tfstnyc1022.jpg

There is a special event tonight, and I'll be spinning some of it!

http://www.tfst-nyc.com/images/tfstnyc1002.jpg

Would be awesome if you can make it!

They also do a biweekly Saturday event at Fuzion on A, which is more of a chill, lounge-type setting. In addition to the music, there are great food and drinks there (see the menu at www.fuzionona.com) !

Next editions are Oct 9 and 23

Check www.tfst-nyc.com for details

Well, popped over to Ikon last light before moving on to other clubs and it wasn't so hot at the time. A very latin night, my taste but too much 'tude.

Ended up at Crobar and I gotta tell ya, didn't have a great time. I tried to mind my own business but still ended up with some tipsy cute guy tagging me around the whole time. (was that you oldtimer? heh heh) The music was great but I ended up leaving unfulfilled... I'm hoping tonight will be better because, well...

ok oldtimer, you've done it again.

I'm going to Avalon tonight and I'm gonna check out Bad Boy Bill. I'm really into Disco-y electronic. I can't wait! Thanks man!

Well, popped over to Ikon last light before moving on to other clubs and it wasn't so hot at the time. A very latin night, my taste but too much 'tude.

Ended up at Crobar and I gotta tell ya, didn't have a great time. I tried to mind my own business but still ended up with some tipsy cute guy tagging me around the whole time. (was that you oldtimer? heh heh) The music was great but I ended up leaving unfulfilled... I'm hoping tonight will be better because, well...

ok oldtimer, you've done it again.

I'm going to Avalon tonight and I'm gonna check out Bad Boy Bill. I'm really into Disco-y electronic. I can't wait! Thanks man!

Too bad I luff crobar alot. Maybe you ain't got all the cleavage I got but you still got the looks to keep the headz turnin. Avalon should be fun maybe that freak oldtimer will go and I will give him a big wet one on the kisser.

Too bad I luff crobar alot. Maybe you ain't got all the cleavage I got but you still got the looks to keep the headz turnin. Avalon should be fun maybe that freak oldtimer will go and I will give him a big wet one on the kisser.

Heh heh. okay girl, you got me! :bowdown:

I'll be lookin' for two sexy clubbers makin' out!