Clubplanet Nightlife Community

saggy boobs

somebitch

do you guys find it to be a big turn off?

i was getting with this chick recently and she had 2 empty socks on her chest. i guess for me since it was just a hook up, i didnt like it & found it to be a turn-off. if i went to hold them they would scrunch up and be wrinkly. i felt bad for the girl because she kept saying she loved my boobs and i didnt know what to say...

it is definitely something i would overlook if i was serious with the person but not in the situation i was in.

does this bother other people? i dont mean a little sag like not perky, i mean wrinkly, like there is nothing inside the skin.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you guys find it to be a big turn off?

i was getting with this chick recently and she had 2 empty socks on her chest. i guess for me since it was just a hook up, i didnt like it & found it to be a turn-off. if i went to hold them they would scrunch up and be wrinkly. i felt bad for the girl because she kept saying she loved my boobs and i didnt know what to say...

it is definitely something i would overlook if i was serious with the person but not in the situation i was in.

does this bother other people? i dont mean a little sag like not perky, i mean wrinkly, like there is nothing inside the skin.

most black chicks have saggy boobs

Yeah it sucks much rather flat then saggy

damn! its really THAT bad?

i think nice perky B's are good. better than D's down to your belly button.

this girl was a small B though and they were like raisins. :(

damn that is nasty, i know what your talking about. I seen a few women like this and eve a few strippers, it's NASTY!

as for most men taking what they can get, me n my boy recently had a talk about it. We just can't, we have to have a really good attraction to the female or it just becomes a fucking chore just to get a good fuck out of it.

damn that is nasty, i know what your talking about. I seen a few women like this and eve a few strippers, it's NASTY!

as for most men taking what they can get, me n my boy recently had a talk about it. We just can't, we have to have a really good attraction to the female or it just becomes a fucking chore just to get a good fuck out of it.

exactly...what im saying...if u build some type of relationship with a chick, and she happens to have saggy tits but u dont find out until the first time u have sex....u wont turn her away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: i can live with that

as long as ur honest about it with urself.....then its all good.......

but by observiong the way u act with chicks on here...i cant see u rejecting a girl.....just cuz she has a physical flaw which can be fixed, and which probably bothers her more than u...... I dont see u putting in a month of effort talking to an attractive girl that u cant tell has this issue with clothes on......finally u get her to open up to u, and ur jsut gonna say...uhhh u have saggy tites im sorry i cant see u anymore!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??! that doesnt seem bullseyish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

as long as ur honest about it with urself.....then its all good.......

but by observiong the way u act with chicks on here...i cant see u rejecting a girl.....just cuz she has a physical flaw which can be fixed, and which probably bothers her more than u...... I dont see u putting in a month of effort talking to an attractive girl that u cant tell has this issue with clothes on......finally u get her to open up to u, and ur jsut gonna say...uhhh u have saggy tites im sorry i cant see u anymore!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??! that doesnt seem bullseyish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i hear ya, i think we are thinking of different degrees of saggy tits though

exactly...what im saying...if u build some type of relationship with a chick, and she happens to have saggy tits but u dont find out until the first time u have sex....u wont turn her away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

true...but, saggy tits are pretty obvious heh he, she has to have a pretty damn good personality and everything else has got to be amazing for me to ignore tits like she described.

im not speaking on any degree of saggy tits...im speaking about an emotional attachment that u have begun to build...that u r gonna just throw away cuz of a fixable physicality!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure, but wat if she doesnt want it fixed, and your stuck with a saggy boobed good looking chick? i think we can go on and on about this

true...but, saggy tits are pretty obvious heh he, she has to have a pretty damn good personality and everything else has got to be amazing for me to ignore tits like she described.

think about woman....how do they get about their imperfections.....they become obssesed....they will do whatever it takes to cover it up so that other people dont notice it!!!!!!!!!!

think about woman....how do they get about their imperfections.....they become obssesed....they will do whatever it takes to cover it up so that other people dont notice it!!!!!!!!!!

true...i hate push up and padded bras :splat: *shakes fist* HATES EM!

yah if she wanted to get implants to fix them i'd be ok with that, cuz that is type bad. Thats like if I got mutilated and needed plastic surgery. I don't see how any girl with breasts like that would pass up a boob job, specially since nowadays they make em look pretty natural if ya go to the right docs. Plus they dont have to be HUGE, just fill em up...lol