Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Three Non-Sexual Parts That Still Turn You On The Most

SlickSlider

Aside from the obvious butt, boobs, and box, what turns you on most on the bodies of the opposite sex (or same sex for some of ya's)? Let me rephrase...aside from the obvious sexual areas, what 3 parts grab your attention ripe and right off?

For me, it's

The abdomen and belly button. I love a good abdomen on a lady, and a high shirt that shows it off (no shirt at all is best of all.).

The hair. I love long hair. That's not to say I wouldn't date a woman with short hair, but I much prefer a lady's hair long to run my hands through, and at times just to see.

The lower bare back above the cheeks. It's a sweet fad now that most girls are showing that area off with high cut shirts, but my love of the lower back came long before the fashion statement caught on. Nothing highlights that region better than a tatoo and they are more of a turn on in that location right above the butt crack than anywhere else. But even a tatoo on a lower bare back isn't nearly as sexy as a natural feature that most women have back there, and that is the pair of dimples above and on either side of the crack. Am I the only man who loves those butt dimples on a babe's butt?

I know I said only 3, but there is one more. The neck area leading up to the bottom of the chin where the countours of the curve under the jaw bone widen as it blends into the neck. When I am romancing a lady I like to have my hand there for a time. Not in a choking manner, but running the finger tips and back of my fingers along and around that area.

So what about you? What 3 non-sexual parts turn you on the most?

Guest gabo

hmmm if I had to name three...

I lovvvve hips on a woman and I love to grab then and pull them close to me like in doggy style or when she is riding me, I love to grab them and use them to guide her.

I love a nice stomach... doesnt have to have a six pack or anythign like that but a nice stomach even with alittle meat is hot, as long as she has a cute belly button.

Eyes and how she uses them, how a woman will look at you and tell you what she wants with just a sexy look.

nice straight white teeth to go with a beautiful smile... ughhh gets me every time...

eyes... not so much the color but the depth... how a man looks at me with such intrigue... makes me want him even more

sexy arms and hands... shoulders go along here too... the whole arm from top of the shoulder to fingertips... when his arms are defined but not over the top muscles... ugh... i love nice hands and nice toned shoulders... mmm mmm mmm

put these all together on a man and send him my way :love2: