Clubplanet Nightlife Community

silverbull-my thoughts

nickyny

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha wow this post has gotten silverbull sooo much attention.. this is like one of the longest posts ive seen on here. haha please people grow up and accept people for their personalities. if you do not take to someone, just chill.

Yeah...this sums it up for me too... relax people... have fun and just do your thing...

Btw, TGIF!!! Rawwwrrrrrr!!!

That is all. Carry on.

:laugh:

Okay, so I'm not trying to be an asshole when I write this, but honestly, YOU ARE TOO MUCH. I have read some of our threads, but for the most part I can't keep up, because it seems you basically live your life on this site and ALWAYS have something to say about everyone and everything that goes on. And I'm not putting you down for that, but you act as if you know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, which I don't buy for a second. In my world, the more you talk about YOURSELF, the less interesting you seem. I undersatnd you love an respect music, as do I,which is so cool, but for some reason you think of yourself as the EDM God, and I hate to break it you, but you not. I know I only joined Club Planet this year, but have been in this scene since I was a shomphmore in High School, going to "local raves" to see Frankie Bones, Adam X, Josh Wink and all the rest that were around in the early 90's. Unlike youself, as I have come to learn from your posts, you live most of your "clubbing life" in NY, which is fine, but nothing here can compare to the rest of the world, and quite honesly I belive you have never left the 5 bouroughs in you life. You always brag about who you know, like I don't know half those people myself, but you always have to show it off, like anyone really cares. Really. Have you spent the past 4 summers in Ibiza like I have REALLY clubbing where it almost blows your mind?? I don't think so, have you been to London, where I go every year in and will be in 2 weeks to experience clubs NY could never live up too? Have you spent a month in Australia, seeing shit you couldn't even imagine? Or attending The White Party? I didn't think so. I'm not trying to be a bitch, but in all honestly -YOU TALK TOO MUCH. And I know from the multiple responses that more than a few peple have written (and I mean multiple people) about you on this site, I have come to the realization that maybe talking yourself up into this "Superstar" mode doesn't always work. You juge too many people on thier taste of music, hey PvD is my favorite DJ ever (except what he played at Crobar on the 21st, he could have done better), but that doesn't make me to a "Trance Freak" Erick Morillo is one of the best D'J's that ever was, Sander K can rip shit up when he wants to, and Carl Cox at his closing party at Space in Ibiza is like nothing you've ever heard. Steve Lawler, James Holden, Tenaglia, and plenty more are amazing DJ's. What I think you need to do is broaden your horizons and appreciate that this country really has NO clue about what real music is. Basically what I'm saying is that you don't know it all, and when I read your posts you sound like a fucking phsycotherapist, you try and make everyone feel inferior without actually coming out and saying it. And maybe you should think about losing the Paradise Garage t-shirt, hey I've got one too, but every time you seem to go out, you always let everyone know you're wearing it, you're not the only one with that shirt I have one too, but I do have a bigger wardrobe selection, and I certainly try my best not to wear the same thing EVERYTIME I hit a club, plus were you even born yet when Paradise was around?? I doubt it, or maybe you were 2, so why must you constantly wear it, you were never even there?? Plus, it was a HUGE gay hang out in it's time, and I'm not judging you on your lifestyle, but maybe you should think about something else to wear, it's PLAYED OUT HONEY. There are new things on the market you know. The last thing I am trying to do is bash you, but why don't you just take it eay with you CONSTANT posting, I really do wonder if you have nothing else going on in your life than this website, and that is pretty sad. Try taking a nice walk outsdie once in a while and get back to reality. I know I am not the only person who feels this way aboout you, but to me you are like the "Dr. Phil" of Club Planet, always trying to guide people in your direction, when I really belivive these people have a mind of thier own. If you don't like a certain DJ who is playing that night - don't go, it's a simple as that. Please don't send me hate mail over this becasue as I said before I'm just giving you my honest opinion of what I have read about you and gotton to know about your personality from the multiple, and I stress the word multiple threads you have put up here over the years. My advise to you is CHILL OUT, not everyone wants to hear your words of "wisdom" or so you think they are. Please don't hate me for this, but mybe you should just chill out for a while, and I don't think I'm alone when I say this. And I'm not trying to hurt your feelings so please don't take this too personally, I just thought you should know

PEACE

I just want to make a few comments here.....first of all-who the hell is this idiot to sit there and talk shit about my man Gabe like that? Gabe, you are a sweetie-I can only assume that this chick tried to kick it to ya and you blew her off, so now she's pissed ;)

As for the stupid ass comments about partying in Europe....yea, so what? You come here and try to start a pissing match on this board??? I've been to Europe too-as have a lot of other people on this board....and I can say that while the parties there may be better (only a matter of opinion), NYC still is a wonderful place to party-which is why we all choose to live here. You think Europe is so much better, then get the hell out of NYC! Not once has Gabe come off as a know-it-all....he just is a purveyor of fine funk and simply recommends places for people to go and have a good time....

Oh yea, and your comments about how 'old skool' you are are just gay and have nothing to do with anything in your arguement.....who cares how long you've been going to parties-I've been going out just as long as you (sure a lot of others on here have too)- but in the grand scheme of things, it doesnt matter, so get over yourself-puleaz!!!!

Apologies to anyone here who finds my comments offensive in any way.....only sticking up for my friend here ;)

I just want to make a few comments here.....first of all-who the hell is this idiot to sit there and talk shit about my man Gabe like that? Gabe, you are a sweetie-I can only assume that this chick tried to kick it to ya and you blew her off, so now she's pissed ;)

As for the stupid ass comments about partying in Europe....yea, so what? You come here and try to start a pissing match on this board??? I've been to Europe too-as have a lot of other people on this board....and I can say that while the parties there may be better (only a matter of opinion), NYC still is a wonderful place to party-which is why we all choose to live here. You think Europe is so much better, then get the hell out of NYC! Not once has Gabe come off as a know-it-all....he just is a purveyor of fine funk and simply recommends places for people to go and have a good time....

Oh yea, and your comments about how 'old skool' you are are just gay and have nothing to do with anything in your arguement.....who cares how long you've been going to parties-I've been going out just as long as you (sure a lot of others on here have too)- but in the grand scheme of things, it doesnt matter, so get over yourself-puleaz!!!!

werd....

undefinedI just wanted to join in on the fun of bashing someone who said they didnt want to bash someone but did any way .... i have read his posts ... his last entry of his time @ crobar 9-21-04 was a lil much ... but whatever ... its a forum ... expressing your thoughts and feelings ... so stop being a nazi :gang:

thanks dj becka and yeah rosa im kinda hoping this thread would die already or be locked. Theres no need for this anymore, but i hope it doesget archived lol would love to read this again when im bored. Hey afa i'll call yas tonite. This isprobably my last post on this thread so, thanks for those people who actualyl do know me and what im about, see ya on a floor soon.And for those who i dont know met ya on a floor soon.

thanks dj becka and yeah rosa im kinda hoping this thread would die already or be locked. Theres no need for this anymore, but i hope it doesget archived lol would love to read this again when im bored. Hey afa i'll call yas tonite. This isprobably my last post on this thread so, thanks for those people who actualyl do know me and what im about, see ya on a floor soon.And for those who i dont know met ya on a floor soon.

Don't worry shorty, I have save it for future reference.

Just ask.

Also, where are you going tonight? shelter or avalon? and are you wearing "a" bandana?

#1 >> PVD is the best dj ...LMAO

#2 >> Paradise Garage is "played out" the only thing "played out " are those 2 words ...the paradise garage was the mecca of what clubbing was about ...MUSIC LOVE PASSION AND SPIRIT OF HOUSE ..where u lose all exterior >>>> if only we could get that back

# 3 >> you speak of Gabe "braggin" READ YOUR OWN POST ...ive been here ive been here ..like the pot callin the kettle black no ??

and finally ...Gabe is what NY is desperately lacking ...a real HOUSE music lover ..he goes out and supports the scene that is steadily declining...and being taken over by commercial garbage and HIP HOP :hang:

who are you to judge again ?????

take the drama to the left honey ...it need not be directed to a sweet passionate hard core dancefloor freak.... who is about the real essence of house

im not goin out tonite went out enough during the week that i took yesterday and today off from partying. But sunday have a few good things goin on. What about you thiago where are you doin yor drugs this weekend?

Greetings Shorty,

Good morning/afternoon shorty, how are you? no drugs baby, but I did get drunk last night. I saw the bartender wearing a spandex(sp?) bandana and though of you btw. You cool peeps shorty just please stop hating the venues and djs. If you like shelter only, then change your s/n to shortyShelter or shelter for shorty, something like that.

Crobar & Spirit are the BEST NYC can offer with or without JP. We both & all know morillo & DT are #2 and #3 followed by Calderone and Lawler. DO NOT INSERT trance djs HERE PLEASE. Just House and Tribal Freaks.

Have fun tonight Shorty. Be safe and Dance a lot.

Cheers baby.

dude why the hate is it that im 5'3 and have women who are taller than me? And I love shelter but i also love many other places as well. And i hate certain things but that doesnt mean MY THINGS are the ONLY THINGS. Its all a matter of opinion.

Shorty, baby I'm not hatting you...... Dragon posts better then you anyhow... so no biggie shorty.

Hopefully see you in the dancefloor of crobar or spirit without the bandana, or else i'm not speaking to you.

good night Shorty.

im not goin out tonite went out enough during the week that i took yesterday and today off from partying. But sunday have a few good things goin on. What about you thiago where are you doin yor drugs this weekend?

i hope you come to ceilio on the 10th :grin3:

james holden, i can't wait!!!!! :hoparound

Gabe's a good kid, with heart. Meet him before you start bashing him. Nicky, if you had enough time to write this long, obfuscated, verbose garbage about a person you don't know, maybe you need to reassess who's the pathetic one here. Oh, and I live in London and party all over Europe, so I guess that makes me as cool as you. :peeleft: Gabe, I'll see you last week of October. I'm flying in for a week. It's on!