Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Years Of Dance Music Television..

bustersobe

In March of 2002 my partner David Mardini and I came up with an idea for a television project.....a channel featuring the progressive lifestyle and music of club and DJ culture, specifically programmed to be watched late night. We cobbled together about $1000 between the two of us and used our knowledge of the local market to PRE-SELL the project with advertisers.

By September of 2002, A3 (Alternative TV) hit the airwaves of MIAMI BEACH to about 100,000 households. Reaction was so positive that within 4 months the project had the opportunity to be broadcast on the mainland, and a fully realized progressive lifestyle channel was born. Now broadcasting to over a Million households every night from 11pm-6am, A3 brings you the energy, fashion and lifestyle of global dance music.

I created this project in order to grow dance music in the US, an opportunity to put faces on our scene and create a consistent broadcast of music driven, yet artistic style of television not pandering to the lowest common denominator.

As of today we have completed 2 Years of television......and now as I work on developing the project in NYC and LA and soon other markets after I invite you all to join me and the rest of the A3 crew to celebrate our birthday.

This Wednesday night at AMIKA on SOUTH BEACH we welcome one of our core artists and friend of the channel, platinum selling PRODUCER/DJ DARUDE to provide the soundscape.

Whether you love house, trance, D n' B, Hardcore or whatever, this is an opportunity to get your voice heard. On site will be our cameras with open mic's for you to sound off about our scene. Tell us about your most outstanding club experience, your favorite DJ or the time you hooked up with the hottest chick ever! We don't care, A3 was created for you.....we want you to be a part of it. I encourage all supporters of dance music and progressive culture to join us and be heard!

To be on my personal guest list please email me at buster@cox.com.

If we have not met yet, I look forward to you saying HI. If you have thoughts about the channel, please express them. I have never created television before so the entire process is a learning curve.....but then again, we are not supposed to be like regular TV. We are an ALTERNATIVE to regular TV, so help us celebrate 2 years of A3!

I would like to thank my partners, DAVID MARDINI, ANDY RUFFELL, Production Director LUCIANO, Sales Director MATT MCKENNA, PROGRAMMING MANAGER LARRY TURNER, LOUIS PUIG, ARDIS and the SPACE FAMILY, KENNY, BOB and the CROBAR FAMILY, the OPIUM GROUP, AMIKA, DADE AND REBECCA SOKOLOFF, JOIA, PHIL MICHAELS, MIKE DISNEY and the rest of the PARTY 93.1 staff, all of our advertisers, viewers, supporters and friends……I look forward seeing you all on WEDNESDAY NIGHT at AMIKA.

If there is anyone I missed.........thank you too.

The only way dance music will ever grow in the US is if we can make it profitable to be broadcast on TV and radio…….this is my passion, this is my dream..............here's to the future.

Buster

Co-Creator – A3 – (Alternative TV)

www.a3tv.tv

Very Good work my man!!! :bowdown:

I was pleased to watch it during both Evacuation times whil I was running away from the storm staying in Key West.!

Very cool and diverse music... much props...

I'll e-mail you about some promotions directly, I have a "special-product" release coming early next year just in time for Conference.

I am very pleased with A3 TV and what it has to offer. I'm glad that finally there is a place that offers something like this and that actually could have a positive effect upon those who do not know anything about house, trance, techno, etc... a lot of people are very stereotypical and have a lot of negative waves towards this type of club music, yet they have no idea about how much the positives outweigh these negatives. The show absolutely offers an all around perspective about the club scene, the people, and the musical talent out there. I think it is a great start to an even greater future.

God i'm glad to be back in Miami!!

Clint

im very pleased with A3 television... I love the way i get to see commercials and advertisements for all the venue's i like to attend, as well as learn about new ones!!!

Also real cool to hear about dj bio's and interviews...

The club footage is great too...

If only you could do that at Party 931...

I would watch more a3 but it just gets soooo repetitive, but I guess i can't complain!

Keep up the good work!