Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lunch

friends should take u for the way u r n not wanting to change u.....

nah but friends are right about certain things......im a lazy fuck when it comes to going to work out and eat right....im too busy workin, working on tracks, practicing, or just being plain out LAZY. its nice to have a lil nudge on the side to make u realize "yo, get back on track before it gets REALLLY outa hand". its for my own good u know...i need a lil kick in the culo every now and then :)

when you were at Katz's deli the other day with your "friend"...after you finished your first half of the sandwich, did she say something like this "ok now Al, I think you had enough for today if you want you can finish the cole slaw but that's it"

deepdiet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: fucking classic!!!

.......asking al to skip a meal is like asking mike not to take a drink is like asking phatman to pass up a slice of cheesecake is like asking bullseye to not wear a hat is like asking smokesum to really mean it when he says he's leaving this board........are we finished stating the obvious?

nah but friends are right about certain things......im a lazy fuck when it comes to going to work out and eat right....im too busy workin, working on tracks, practicing, or just being plain out LAZY. its nice to have a lil nudge on the side to make u realize "yo, get back on track before it gets REALLLY outa hand". its for my own good u know...i need a lil kick in the culo every now and then :)
that or a continuous dry spell..

lmao

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh man....she REALLY has you believing that too

that or a continuous dry spell..

lmao

nah dude.....no dry spells over here kid.....

the day i have a dry spell is the day i go on the sex board and complain about how horny i am and start posting pics of me with a hat on with candlight in the background and a wife beater on...