Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Bday Lextcy!!!!!!

tranzwhore

I wanna wish my honey a very happy birthday! He has certainly put in his hard time of clubbing and partying. He is a true vet in this biz. I love him with my heart and soul and look forward to spending forever with him. Our kids will be wheeling us into the clubs 60 years from now! Love u, babe!

:makeout::bounce::love::pint::hat:

Happy Birthday Tony Montana!!!

Sorry I can't go tonight...have lots of fun.

Hopefully "La familia" soon will be reunited for another celebration!

you mojonaaaaaaa !!!

HAPPY B-DAY BIG DAWWWWWWWWG !!! SEE YOU TONIGHT !!!

One thing I still can't figure out....are you Edgar's sperm?!? :shaky:

No silly...but there's goes to show that you were there in body but not in mind that day!!!! :tongue:

Remember....Edgar won 2 sperms shooting basketballs...one he gave to me and one he gave to TW! And we both named them "Edgar's Sperm"....ok enough explanation!

oh..and they are really "The Fish" from "The Cat in the Hat"...they just looked like sperm to us that day! :)

No silly...but there's goes to show that you were there in body but not in mind that day!!!! :tongue:

Remember....Edgar won 2 sperms shooting basketballs...one he gave to me and one he gave to TW! And we both named them "Edgar's Sperm"....ok enough explanation!

oh..and they are really "The Fish" from "The Cat in the Hat"...they just looked like sperm to us that day! :)

:laugh:

Yeah, I was there, but I wasn't......

Thanks to my CP famalia! I can't wait to celebrate with you all tonite and for those of you who can't make it, we will link up soon. Your wishes are greatly appreciated. It's on tonite - EV is gonna hook it up tonite! It's def a celebration! Much love, Lex

PS - Thanx, babe! I love u so much. Soon to be Mrs Lex in March! :love:

:bounce::pint::hat: