Clubplanet Nightlife Community

price of yayo??

anyone?
\

AP Wire 6/5/04

The grand jury concluded that over a three-year period drug dealers operating out of the Carlton House sold 150 pounds of cocaine with a street value of more than $6 million.

Business was so brisk that dealers allegedly made $10,000 on a good night, Fisher said. The security guard at the front door, who also allegedly acted as a broker between drug buyers and sellers, earned between $3,000 and $4,000 on a busy night.

So to answer your question:

According to the DEA its really really expensive....... lets do the math

6 million divided by 150lb = 40,000 per lb

the are 440 grams in a pound so :

40,000 dived by 440 = $90.91 per gram

Didn't you read the Marketwatch section of the Times this morning?? :jerkoff:

\

AP Wire 6/5/04

The grand jury concluded that over a three-year period drug dealers operating out of the Carlton House sold 150 pounds of cocaine with a street value of more than $6 million.

Business was so brisk that dealers allegedly made $10,000 on a good night, Fisher said. The security guard at the front door, who also allegedly acted as a broker between drug buyers and sellers, earned between $3,000 and $4,000 on a busy night.

So to answer your question:

According to the DEA its really really expensive....... lets do the math

6 million divided by 150lb = 40,000 per lb

the are 440 grams in a pound so :

40,000 dived by 440 = $90.91 per gram

Didn't you read the Marketwatch section of the Times this morning?? :jerkoff:

who in the right mind would pay $90.91 a gram ???

I think they're making things up as they go....

who in the right mind would pay $90.91 a gram ???

I think they're making things up as they go....

A friend of a friend of a friend of a friend avoiding a buy and bust once cuz the agent offered a price that was waay off... the conversion went something like this

Narc sits next to him at the bar

Narc: "You got balls"?

The guy: "Huh"?

Narc: "balls"

The guy: "What are you talking about?"

Narc: "Come on, you know what I'm talking about I got $300"

The guy: "man, go sit next to somebody else I aint doing no gay shit for any amount of fucking money"

Narc: "Thats not what I mean't"

The guy calls a bouncer over:

Bouncer: "What's up?

The Guy: "I'm sitting here trying to have a drink and this guy comes up to me and asks me about my balls and If I wanna Make $300. I told him I'm no fag but he keeps fuckin with me"

Bouncer to Narc: You either either gotta go to the other side of the bar and buy a drink or get out.

Narc goes to other side of bar and buys a botle of water.

The guy walk out and goes home..........................................................

Lesson learned Narcs are easy to spot .... they'll never ask for exactly what they want ...... and they dont know the unwritten rules and pricing........

u guys DO know that when u buy a "gram" its not really a gram. then think about all the shit that its cut with. everybody makes money when it comes to yay, and a lot of it.[/quote

let me post a link for you so you can explain where the profit comes from... this will confuse things even more ... look at the 2001 gram price and purity compared to the oZ price and purity... keeping in mind an oz is 28 Grms they have no fucking clue what they're talking about....

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/intel/02058/02058.html#3

The reality: (unwritten rule)

10 brick drop: about 150k - 70k profit when sold- 80pure

loose brick: about 20k - about 10k profit-80 pure

OZ - about 900 - about 450 profit- 70pure

G - about 50 - about 25 profit - 55pure

thats the basic formula if everyone in the chain is doing things correctly its money and repeat biz for everyone..... When price gauging comes into play quality goes down but profit and repeat biz increase because of the need for more product to get the desired effect ... only problem is you have to carry more weight of the lesser quality to make the same profit.... you have to compensate for the discounted sales

hey bumpdaddy, would you know of a way to test for the purity of some good shit other then tasting it ?? i had some the other night and my gums and the roof of my mouth went really numb. needless to say , i had a good time:)

numbness can be caused by lotsa things.... lidocaine... procaine....xylocane.... I got an even better one....Chew on a tylenol pm

http://www.dopetest.nl/

wow didint even know that, thanx man, i was pretty tuned up tho for hours on just 2 lines. they cut yay with anything now a days huh?

inositol is the most common.... keep something in mind... if you taste and you stay lumb for longer than 10-15 mins.... its definately mixed with a different type of caine.... this is what you should see when you break a piece

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=cocaine/cocaine7.jpg

Thats what its worth..not what is paid.

$30-50 per gram

$130-170 ball

$350-$450 half OZ.

$650-$750 OZ (unless is killer then around $900)

Id say thats about average.

you're absolutely right ..... depending on where you are... I base my numbers on what the average guy will pay.... there are plenty of people in say "hypotheticly" Alpine NJ.... willing to pay 80 for a G

As for prices in miami thats a diffierent story all together.... we dont have the luxury of being in a city that has a major port that's close to the Bahamas... $15 a 1/2 G is average in Miami ...good quality. I know an Oz of top quality flake can be had for $650 ... bricks can be had for around 13k... you guys dont know how good you have it.... with all those daytrip boats coming back and forth from nassau all day....

• 2 weeks later...
south jersey its around $80/gram... kinda pricey and not always the greatest quality... need to find a new guy

really depends on where you are in south jersey.... theres stuff coming in from philly all the time if you're in the burlington/trenton area... down at the shore it's passed too many hands already....