Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ASU Coeds

amyscottsdale

they are OK, they just have nice fake boobs ;)

aw c'mon girl...they may not all be perfect 10s but u gotta cut them some slack...that blonde chic and the one linabina posted were mightly fuckable, you gotta admit...it's ok we already know you're bi, what are you ashamed of!! :D

lol just playing...dont get mad at me

aw c'mon girl...they may not all be perfect 10s but u gotta cut them some slack...that blonde chic and the one linabina posted were mightly fuckable, you gotta admit...it's ok we already know you're bi, what are you ashamed of!! :D

lol just playing...dont get mad at me

i dont care. not saying they arent hot. i cant even see their faces so how would i know?? i am a face person. nothing against these girls, all i can see about them is that they have nice fake tits. if that makes someone hot & fuckable then yeah, they are "HOT" but personally cant judge accurately without seeing a face & i will never say someone is hot based on tits.

i dont care. not saying they arent hot. i cant even see their faces so how would i know?? i am a face person. nothing against these girls, all i can see about them is that they have nice fake tits. if that makes someone hot & fuckable then yeah, they are "HOT" but personally cant judge accurately without seeing a face & i will never say someone is hot based on tits.

somebitch, you sexy lil thing...why are you so feisty these days? do you need me to come over and help you relieve some of your stress, if you know what i mean...

:D

== runs and hides ==

Did u participate? If so...which one are u in the pics? :)

I did not participate, as I am over 26 years old now they would not want to see me up there with all those hotties. One girl who was younger than me they were calling 'mom'.

I did quite of few spring break contests back in the day though... a lot of fun and a few hundred bucks in winnings buys lots of beer. I would only admit that on an anonymous place like this.

I had my wild time, which would shock everyone I work with. haha

they are OK, they just have nice fake boobs ;)

They aren't models, they are just WILD young girls who are looking to party and they are all real. Any of these boys could head out to these clubs around ASU or in Scottsdale and find lots of eye candy and not go home alone if that is what they are looking for.