Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think he is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!

amyscottsdale

i agree jessica is lucky to have a guy like him n someone who puts up w/ her! he has lots of patience...

Yeah, sometimes I can be a selfish bitch like she can be. A guy who just ignores me like he does to her would be well rewarded for it.

If he ever gets tired of beautiful Jessica (and all her money), I'm here waiting!

This is a real man. Handsome (but more into his wife's looks than his own), muscular (bot not too big), rugged (but polite), and smart (but not brainy or a know it all).

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he didn't have those bad tattoos. He would really be my perfect man.

He's gorgeous. and his body is perfect...

I wish more guys looked like him. Jessica is lucky.

but seriously though, the way he is with jessica and the way mtv makes him look creates this image of the ideal husband... (whether he is or isnt in real life i have no idea, but if hes anything like how he is on the show then he gets two thumbs up...

but seriously though, the way he is with jessica and the way mtv makes him look creates this image of the ideal husband... (whether he is or isnt in real life i have no idea, but if hes anything like how he is on the show then he gets two thumbs up...

I think he may really be like that. I've read in magazines that he's a real gentelman, etc......

as if.

E1230-2002020505135448.jpg

he is having sex with the beautiful Jessica Simpson every night.

not after they seperate... typical though, nice guy waits around, doesnt force her into shit only after she loses her virginity they break up and she goes on a fuckfest throughout hollywood...

E1230-2002020505135448.jpg

not after they seperate... typical though, nice guy waits around, doesnt force her into shit only after she loses her virginity they break up and she goes on a fuckfest throughout hollywood...

It could be. There are always rumors about her flirting with Justin Timberlake. I read another one in this weeks People or InTouch.