Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some news and spam...

groovefire

We’re back at RISE this Friday night, following James Holden @ Avalon. We have a lot to celebrate, so expect total madness. Hit me up for info on passes if you’d like to come.

At the end of the month, we’re heading down to Miami to play Tantra’s Halloween Party on Sunday, October 31st. Tantra’s definitely one of our favorite venues in SoBe, and I’m sure their Halloween party will be insane. We’re probably going down for the whole weekend, if anyone else is planning to be down there then as well, get in touch.

Lastly, we are really excited to announce that Groovefire just signed some tunes to a couple phenomenal record labels, Little Mountain Recordings and Release Records. I should have details regarding the release dates as well as some special record release parties soon. I will try to get some audio samples of our tracks up next week for those who are interested. Big thanks to all who have supported us over the years. This is pretty huge for us.

lmr.gif

Little Mountain Recordings, a Netherlands based progressive house label headed by Sander Kleinenberg, has released such huge tracks as Steve Porter’s “Definite Formâ€, Matthew Dekay’s “Higher Thoughtsâ€, and Dr. Kucho’s rework of Erike’s “Make You Smileâ€.

For more info, check out: http://www.littlemountainrecordings.com

releaserecords.gif

Release Records, the perennial label and shop based in Toronto, Canada, has releases from the likes of Jay Tripwire, Grant Dell, Luke Fair, Luke Chable, Lemon 8, Paranoid Jack, Mike Monday, D.Ramirez, Marcelo Castelli and so many more.

For more info, check out: http://www.releaserecords.com

Hope to see everyone out this Friday night. Cheers. :)

So far I think it's me, Karla, Stymie, Howie, my bro, his wife and Sasha.

So wait, Kaydup's wife REALLY isn't letting him come....that sucks bro :(

because I forgot Kaydup's name, I take this back if he is Howie, Sasha or Groovefire's bro (although I don't think he is any of the three)