Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T

clintron

i know that he is definatly playing at the hot shit club in miami for halloween.

:jerkoff: i wonder where it might be? i will wait for dt to confirm on his website though.

well, at least at that hot shit club you mention, they treat people like human beings, they actually pour real drinks not that half water/ half ice overpriced drinks and they dont act like they're doing the customer a favor by letting them through the fake velvet rope bs .....oh and i forgot to mention the quality of music is 50000 better than it will ever be at your hot shit club....

well, at least at that hot shit club you mention, they treat people like human beings, they actually pour real drinks not that half water/ half ice overpriced drinks and they dont act like they're doing the customer a favor by letting them through the fake velvet rope bs .....oh and i forgot to mention the quality of music is 50000 better than it will ever be at your hot shit club....

huh? you need a sexy time explosion

Who gives a flying fuck about the club? Miami clubbers will NEVER experience the vibe that brought people together at Vinyl for Danny's 'Be Yourself'. The pure simplicity and raw nature of that black room is something Miami's clubbing public is too materialistic and demanding to ever understand. :D

but what if its on a gay night?

:laugh: im sure you said this not knowing norah is really a tranny :laugh: his name is norberto !! :laugh:

and btw norah any club is duin you a favor by even letting you in:laugh: with a face like that !!

btw dgrutman i thought you will find this pic most entertaining and educational ..........

attachment.php?attachmentid=34334&stc=1

:laugh: im sure you said this not knowing norah is really a tranny :laugh: his name is norberto !! :laugh:

and btw norah any club is duin you a favor by even letting you in:laugh: with a face like that !!

btw dgrutman i thought you will find this pic most entertaining and educational ..........

attachment.php?attachmentid=34334&stc=1

Surprise!