Clubplanet Nightlife Community

God, if i see ONE MORE yellow Lance Armstrong band...

georgym

:laugh: i was thinkin of gettin one of those, not anymore....:laugh:

who cares what the fuck people buy it for? if they wanna buy it..let them live....

i hate it when women wear those fucking retarded shawls with all the holes in them....point is to keep you warm right? why the FUCK you buying something with holes in it then? but u dont hear me complaining about it....like i said...LET THEM LIVE

I wear it.

I like it.

It has meaning and depth.

..... And if a hot girl bangs into it while i'm freaking her and my ex gf simultaneously on the dancefloor to Nelly's new track, it's not gonna break.

u dance to nelly?

if those shawls didnt have holes in them i would take one of them put it over your head and sufficate you :mad: lol

your in LA....you have an excuse....bad music is rampant in the clubs over there so i hear....

nelly? bwahahahahah get your eagle on :laugh: or whatever the fuck he says lmao

Pendejo! LOL. Our music is good, thank you very much :laugh: LOL

So you telling me if you are on the dancefloor with two hot girls up in ur stuff getting ur groove on, youre gonna stop them in their .... tracks ... lol when nelly comes on and say, "i appologize, i cant be seen dancing to Mr. Countree Gramma". I think not lol.

So you telling me if you are on the dancefloor with two hot girls up in ur stuff getting ur groove on, youre gonna stop them in their .... tracks ... lol when nelly comes on and say, "i appologize, i cant be seen dancing to Mr. Countree Gramma". I think not lol.

why this would never happen

1. i dont "fit in" i probly wouldnt get into the spot in the first place :laugh:

2. i only go to a club if i KNOW im gunna enjoy the music...dont go out randomly like that anymore...

but in bizzaro land....bizzaro deepspell goes to marquee and quo :laugh:

so to answer your question my friend....i dont think i would be in the situation to have to tell them "no"

but hypothetically speaking, OF COURSE I WOULDNT SAY NO :laugh:.........IF that were to happen.....you and i both know that it wont so there :D

Everyone and their mother is going out to get this.

I understand it's for a good cause, but is it just me or are people just buying them "to be hip" :yuck:

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for donating money. Instead of selling my car, i donated it to cancer research (which should be worth 1,750 of those yellow bands :rolleyes: -), and will get a tax rebate

MONDAY VENTING :frust:

played... had that shit back in june/july... even the ppl who dissed me wearing it are now wearing it... (ahem*cough*fineones*ahem*cough*) we need something new already... pink ones for breast cancer, or black for lung cancer lol... who knows something... anything... just give... but more importantly fuck the band, did anyone actually sign up and donate~!? (look for my lil bike riding guy on the site, i did)

why this would never happen

1. i dont "fit in" i probly wouldnt get into the spot in the first place :laugh:

2. i only go to a club if i KNOW im gunna enjoy the music...dont go out randomly like that anymore...

but in bizzaro land....bizzaro deepspell goes to marquee and quo :laugh:

so to answer your question my friend....i dont think i would be in the situation to have to tell them "no"

but hypothetically speaking, OF COURSE I WOULDNT SAY NO :laugh:.........IF that were to happen.....you and i both know that it wont so there :D

LOL. youre too funny.

Okay how about this senario

mamasita #1 calls you at 10pm to come to some place she is at, some club, youve never heard of, and have no clue what the format is.

Do you:

a) go

B) dont go

You may not use ur lifelines to find out about the music lol.

speaking of fund raising....ive always wanted to do a Gig that all the door proceeds go to a charity......but u know club owners :(

maybe this christmas i will set something up.....ill keep you guys posted...

Bring can food, pay no cover. Food drive/cover promotions are all over LA for the holidays.

Seeeee we DO know what we are doing lol

Well, being that my father, grandfather, grandmother, best friends dad, close friend (when i was 12) , and .... well, i can go on, have ALL passed away due to cancer, I think i have a vested interest in this cause

(not saying YOU ladyshady said i don't, but im just saying)

It's a nice idea. I just hope people do it for the right reasons, not for "just cuz everyone else is doing it" reasons.

im sorry to hear that

a lot of people have lost someone

its nice to see something to remember sometimes...

i actually wear it for a friend i lost recently, not due to cancer......but i always think of him when i see it......

eh people have their reasons...i guess people have their reasons not to like them as well

LOL. youre too funny.

Okay how about this senario

mamasita #1 calls you at 10pm to come to some place she is at, some club, youve never heard of, and have no clue what the format is.

Do you:

a) go

B) dont go

You may not use ur lifelines to find out about the music lol.

c) tell her to come over for the party in my pants ;)