Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dt vs Everyone

bwwwwwhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

are u fuckin kiddin me???? :laugh:

dude.....JP has paid his dues, and hes a local legend...but he cant hold a candle up to Mr. Tenaglia....sorry...:rolleyes:

Kid ur tapped, Jp would drop IBIL acc into died into ball into iye back into difm all looped and drooped with the RLOC acc, and the building would blow up for real kiiiiid

siiiiick

i believe the TITLE of "GREATEST DJ EVER" belongs to LARRY LEVAN from the PARADISE GARAGE which was in NYC. Now i might not have been their to experience it for myself but all the djs and producers that love now and the ones i dont like have said that themselves.

i believe the TITLE of "GREATEST DJ EVER" belongs to LARRY LEVAN from the PARADISE GARAGE which was in NYC. Now i might not have been their to experience it for myself but all the djs and producers that love now and the ones i dont like have said that themselves.

:laugh:

Please tell me you're joking....Not even close to JP's level

thankfully dt and jp will never happen. And no DANNY doesnt LIKE to battle anybody, its not his style. But its just the way MADE like to promote it. Personally i wish they would stop promoting danny like that.

I have to disagree with that danny has been vs plenty since before all these made parties have just been tryin to bank off it ..For example just to name a few Danny vs Saeed & Palash , Chus & Ceballos, Carl Cox...and he always had to go on last to out do which he did a good job i cant deny that