Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a big fuck u to men.......

murrrr

bottom line: you're weak if you cheat. You can't be faithful to one person, so you cave in and give in to temptation. giving in to temptation=weak willed

why be with someone when YOU KNOW your eyes are straying and you're gonna cheat? Just be a man (or woman) and end the relationship.

bottom line: you're weak if you cheat. You can't be faithful to one person, so you cave in and give in to temptation. giving in to temptation=weak willed

why be with someone when YOU KNOW your eyes are straying and you're gonna cheat? Just be a man (or woman) and end the relationship.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

gmcock

is a fucking pufff!!!

tighten up !

what's that, blueballs? Im a "puff"? Oh no! that really upsets me :lol:

I just don't like cheaters? So what? i can have an opinion any which way i want to. U and nomember can disagree, but in the end, if a girl did it to you, you wouldn't like it.

ps, nice location , hewhor :laugh:

well seeing how i have a house in FLorida, Boston, Maine, Martha's Vinyard and Spain i am kinda everywhere so like i say "where do you want me?"

and yes i am a hewhore but when it comes to cheating it takes two to tango so both parties should be at fault but it always seems like the guy gets in the most trouble always so i say fuck it! until a broad can keep me in fully faithful is when i get married until then........ i will be peppering away my friend!

well seeing how i have a house in FLorida, Boston, Maine, Martha's Vinyard and Spain i am kinda everywhere so like i say "where do you want me?"

and yes i am a hewhore but when it comes to cheating it takes two to tango so both parties should be at fault but it always seems like the guy gets in the most trouble always so i say fuck it! until a broad can keep me in fully faithful is when i get married until then........ i will be peppering away my friend!

Well that's all fine and dandy

I get pissed when the guy (or girl) HAS a sig. other and cheats on them.

It does take 2 to tango. But I don't think anyone should have to find out that their "better half" cheats on them behind their back. That's just fucked up

U and nomember can disagree, but in the end, if a girl did it to you, you wouldn't like it.

I don't think I ever said I condone cheating or that I have...I simply said that if a guy cheats it's probably because the stupid bitch drove them to that point and it's not cheating if you don't get caught.

Last girl that cheated on me, her parents got some nice photo's of their daughter taking a load in the face...oh yeah, and I also owed them around 7k and didnt pay them back...they were the type that tries to fix everything with $$$

uhhhhhhhh - i like ur style!

both sexes cheat! women are just better at hiding it!

if ur gonna cheat, atleast practice safe sex!

You know what always cracks me up about these 'all men are cheaters' threads? The fact that, in general, when a man cheats he's a pig, but when a woman cheats its 'therapy for the relationship'. You'd be pretty fucking surprised how many women think this line, even if they don't vocalize it.

nope they're usually called whores ;)

You know what always cracks me up about these 'all men are cheaters' threads? The fact that, in general, when a man cheats he's a pig, but when a woman cheats its 'therapy for the relationship'. You'd be pretty fucking surprised how many women think this line, even if they don't vocalize it.