Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you wouldn't want it done to you, DON'T do it!

georgym

it happens sometimes...what can you do? that's life...we're only human

This is true!

But hey, AT LEAST make an effort. (If you're in a relationship) If a girl makes a pass at you, it doesn't mean you have to sleep with her. have some self restraint.

I guess some people look up to certain hollywood types and actors/actresses and think since they can do it and get away with it, they can (invincibility).

Well, YOU AIN'T :laugh::nono:

why is this so hard for some people to understand?

If you wouldn't want your girl to cheat on you, then DON'T CHEAT ON HER!

:confused:

THANK YOU... THAT FUKING LOSER I JUST BROKE UP WITH.. WAS ALWAYS SO INSECURE BUT YET HE FUKING PLAYED ME WHEN HE WAS IN FLA WITH HIS EX,, F()CKING GUYS MAN :gang::gang::gang:

THANK YOU... THAT FUKING LOSER I JUST BROKE UP WITH.. WAS ALWAYS SO INSECURE BUT YET HE FUKING PLAYED ME WHEN HE WAS IN FLA WITH HIS EX,, F()CKING GUYS MAN :gang::gang::gang:

I completely agree. I would NEVER even let the thought of cheating enter my mind. It's actually something I don't even worry about. I love my girlfriend and that's the best reason to never ever cheat on her. :D

There are many reasons why people cheat...most of the time its both partys fault, they good looking cause your lacking in something, whether it be lack of sexual activitys or too much (women not trying anal). Another reason is lack of interest's together, ie. You love the PSX2 more then her, she loves make-up and going out more than you. Oh yeah, BTW if your woman wants to go out and you dont...your f00k'd how many people go out to the bar for a "GOOD TIME" fuck that, you go out to get some attention and be around people, you dont go for the dollar beers till 11 and show up at 10:30. Men go for the option of "Strange" pussy, women go for the "Lets Go Girls and make some guys want us" this is all fun and games till the girl is like, "Fuck...I bet he's got money, and he makes his life sound so better then mine" next day...come to find out he's got his self a McJob and takes the bus to work...fuck...I dont know...just rambling now...so hows the wiping problem going?