Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new riverstreet?..lana lounge

ok who else is sick of people signing up on this board..JUST TO HYPE UP THEIR OWN PARTY. by acting like its a review?..

dude seriously..promoters are assholes. At least be honest and just give us the damn info and make an attempt to be a member of this site!

ok who else is sick of people signing up on this board..JUST TO HYPE UP THEIR OWN PARTY. by acting like its a review?..

dude seriously..promoters are assholes. At least be honest and just give us the damn info and make an attempt to be a member of this site!

can we get a moderator to check some IP addresses here?

this is gettin pretty ridiculous..i thinik its time for another kosta p for moderator thread,

this board sucks once again.

damn.. they way they remodeled LANA LOUNGE(river street) is off the hook.you have to check it out! that fish tank is going to be amazing! dj lil cee rips it on saturdays ..

if this place hasnt opened yet....how the fuck does lil cee rip it on saturdays....a little confused???

this is gettin pretty ridiculous..i thinik its time for another kosta p for moderator thread,

I agree Kosta... we definately need to do some fall Cleanup here and get new moderators on the board.

And while they are at it... I wanna know why you aren't allowed to use the ignore feature with Moderators..

first of all i am not a promotor i hve been there a few times and i think the place looks awesome.... compared to what it used to be.. there were 3 djs sat night and i feel lil cee ripped it up .. lana lounge is open it is river street just under a new name they never closed but the grand opening is on the 16th and i cant wait its going to be sickkk!!!!!

first of all i am not a promotor i hve been there a few times and i think the place looks awesome.... compared to what it used to be.. there were 3 djs sat night and i feel lil cee ripped it up .. lana lounge is open it is river street just under a new name they never closed but the grand opening is on the 16th and i cant wait its going to be sickkk!!!!!

You stink of Promoter..

u suck kosta................ your not neutral........... i should be a mod...

u suck kosta................ your not neutral........... i should be a mod...

suck a dick faggot

youre an idiot you couldnt figure out how to be a moderator

im not the one that bashes dj's for no reason...yeah you'd make about as great a moderator as the grand master of the kkk would make as a judge in newark.

suck a dick faggot

youre an idiot you couldnt figure out how to be a moderator

im not the one that bashes dj's for no reason...yeah you'd make about as great a moderator as the grand master of the kkk would make as a judge in newark.

I WASN'T BASHING THEM PERSONALLY JUST THERE DJ STYLE, IF U CAN CALL IT THAT....... U KISS CERTAIN PEOPLES ASS KOS, U WOULDN'T BE A FAIR MOD........

I WASN'T BASHING THEM PERSONALLY JUST THERE DJ STYLE, IF U CAN CALL IT THAT....... U KISS CERTAIN PEOPLES ASS KOS, U WOULDN'T BE A FAIR MOD........

who's ass do i kiss asshole.

I have friends on here and i dont bash them so you consider that kissing ass.

Suck a nut you tool.

You attack people for no reason you'd make an ideal mod you homo.

Personally, I think the "fish tank" is gonna be a major draw. I mean, I live in the area and there's already a buzz. It's sort of a "water cooler" topic. Why, just the other day, me and my pals, over a couple of brewsies, were debating the impact this will have on the industry. I even saw a couple of Japanese tourists trying to veer inside to get a closer look. All in all, I think Cee will be great and I can't hardly wait!

Oh my gooodnesss.....why didnt I know about this sooner!!!!???

My friends and I went there last night for a friends B-day party, and all I have to say is it was sooooooooooooo ridiculous!!!!!! Everything to the set up (very classy), crowd (very good looking), the music (siick vocals and who doesnt love some hip hop in the other room) even the bar tenders so professional buying the B-day girl a shot, and giving us a drink here or there glad to see a place thinking about there customers not many places do that anymore!!! Keep up the good work, and you should suggest some guest DJ's (Joe Giorgio, Marc Tooch, Christian, Lil C, Mike Bug) I can really picture them there ripping it up!!! This looks like my NEW friday party, I'll post some pic when I wake up more......thanks guys!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

P.S. I am not a promoter nor do I know any here. . this is a true review, nd if you know me I'm a tough critic :)

I want to personally thank everybody for coming out Sat night to Lana Lounge in Hoboken. The night is really going great. Thank you for all the kind words and support. A big question is that yes the club looks amazing but how about the sou8nd system... well it is a whole new set up my friends.

The sound is FUCKING SICK!!!!

That is the only way to explain the sound system let me repeat

FUCKING SICK.

Grand opening party SAT OCT 16th

Sexy Sat @ LANA LOUNGE hope to everyone there