Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LA DJ the Movie...friday

az-tec

just wanted to let you know about a new dj culture movie coming out soon...

LA DJ the Movie

www.ladjthemovie.com

starring and produced by Thomas Ian Nicholas(American Pie) and Tim Scarne

Carl Cox, Mark Lewis, Jam Master Jay, DMC all in it...

we are having the afterparty to the NYC premiere friday....wanted to invite all you ... and bumpers over ;)

info below:

This Friday please join us(East Side Productions) as we throw the afterparty to LA DJ the Movie's NYC premiere!

The Friday night party at Cellar Bar named 'Vintage' has been growing by leaps and bounds the past few weeks. This past Friday with John Creamer, Stephane K and Serge Devant was such a huge success we had the room filled by 12:30 and had to shut the doors down. They reopened a little later and the beautiful crowd was kept dancing til 4am!

This week please join us as we have the afterparty to the new dj culture movie LA DJ The Movie(www.ladjthemovie.com) which will be attended by many in the dance music industry.

Music will be provided NYCs own STEVEN LEE of the blockbuster production duo Lee Cabrera who have had a ridiculous amount of top charting dance tracks over the last 2 years. Opening up for Steven will be Tim Scarne of LA DJ the Movie!

oct8-vi.jpg

Cellar Bar is one of the most beautiful venues in NYC and with its new sound and dj booth it is going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Add in some of the hottest talent in the world and its one hell of a party!

Cellar Bar is located on 40th street between 5th and 6th avenues downstairs at the ultra hip Bryant Park Hotel.

This party is FREE, but it is highly recommended that u sign up at www.*******************.net

Door by the lovely Brandie

10pm-4am

come on down and experience VINTAGE Fridays!!!

upcoming events:

10/15-Andy Z(of East Side Productions) bday jam! with Astro&Glyde, Trendroid, Joe Mama, Eli Wilkie, Serge Devant and more...

10/22-First NYC appearance of ROLAND(Space Miami Terrace resident) along with Michelangelo

10/29-Vintage Halloween Party with Lottie and Mutiny UK!

just wanted to let you know about a new dj culture movie coming out soon...

LA DJ the Movie

www.ladjthemovie.com

starring and produced by Thomas Ian Nicholas(American Pie) and Tim Scarne

Carl Cox, Mark Lewis, Jam Master Jay, DMC all in it...

we are having the afterparty to the NYC premiere friday....wanted to invite all you ... and bumpers over ;)

info below:

This Friday please join us(East Side Productions) as we throw the afterparty to LA DJ the Movie's NYC premiere!

The Friday night party at Cellar Bar named 'Vintage' has been growing by leaps and bounds the past few weeks. This past Friday with John Creamer, Stephane K and Serge Devant was such a huge success we had the room filled by 12:30 and had to shut the doors down. They reopened a little later and the beautiful crowd was kept dancing til 4am!

This week please join us as we have the afterparty to the new dj culture movie LA DJ The Movie(www.ladjthemovie.com) which will be attended by many in the dance music industry.

Music will be provided NYCs own STEVEN LEE of the blockbuster production duo Lee Cabrera who have had a ridiculous amount of top charting dance tracks over the last 2 years. Opening up for Steven will be Tim Scarne of LA DJ the Movie!

oct8-vi.jpg

Cellar Bar is one of the most beautiful venues in NYC and with its new sound and dj booth it is going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Add in some of the hottest talent in the world and its one hell of a party!

Cellar Bar is located on 40th street between 5th and 6th avenues downstairs at the ultra hip Bryant Park Hotel.

This party is FREE, but it is highly recommended that u sign up at www.*******************.net

Door by the lovely Brandie

10pm-4am

come on down and experience VINTAGE Fridays!!!

upcoming events:

10/15-Andy Z(of East Side Productions) bday jam! with Astro&Glyde, Trendroid, Joe Mama, Eli Wilkie, Serge Devant and more...

10/22-First NYC appearance of ROLAND(Space Miami Terrace resident) along with Michelangelo

10/29-Vintage Halloween Party with Lottie and Mutiny UK!

will be there bro

no doubt man....let me know where u will be at and i will stop by and hang

no doubt

when u get there just ask Brandie my doorgirl...what Im wearing and youll be able to find me, or you can just ask around for Andy...

oh yea...this is what i look like(in the AC/DC shirt)

pappasgabyme-vi.jpg

no doubt

when u get there just ask Brandie my doorgirl...what Im wearing and youll be able to find me, or you can just ask around for Andy...

oh yea...this is what i look like(in the AC/DC shirt)

pappasgabyme-vi.jpg

kool meng!! see you there!!

yo when is roland spinning? thats gunna be NASSSTY :rock:

kool meng!! see you there!!

yo when is roland spinning? thats gunna be NASSSTY :rock:

10/22!!!!!!!!!!

im so excited for this gig...been trying to get him up here for abotu 2 years now

that muthafucka can SPIN!!!!

everytime i see him im soooo impressed :)

i been wanting to see roland for some time now......shoulda went to see him when i was in miami recently but wanted to check out seb fontaine at crobar......it woulda been a better choice to see roland since seb was gunna be up here the following week....but NOW roland is coming up here! :bounce: cant friggin wait meng!!