Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just watched Fahrenheit 911..............

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like your draft died yesterday in Congress. The bill which was actually started by a Democrat from NY was voted down. Keep posting more facts though. Dipshit.
Charly wragle - By the way He (dem) proposed the Bill and He voted against it ????? WTF do all you dems Flip Flop?? Farenhype 911 (watch it)

....not for nothing......but if u decide who to vote for based on a biased 'mockumentary'...than our country is in more trouble than we thought....

...not saying i am for or against him....but let's get real.....that movie is reality tv at it's best........editing is a wonderful thing ......

....not for nothing......but if u decide who to vote for based on a biased 'mockumentary'...than our country is in more trouble than we thought....

...not saying i am for or against him....but let's get real.....that movie is reality tv at it's best........editing is a wonderful thing ......

What aggrevates me the most is that this guy Hates America. Trust me IF Kerry gets in Moore will start bad mouthing him. 3 days after 911 Moore wrote an article (I think in Australia) bad mouthing the U.S saying that we deserve what happened to us. Then he met with a school in Britian and said that he was sorry that his country (U.S) caused more misery and suffering all over the world. The U.S - you can argue Iraq all you want but the world?? I am sorry who sends aid all over the world? I would love to see what would happen with out U.S aid. This Guy Hates the U.S with all his heart and what do we do?? We reward him by making him a millionare. WTF people. He hates you - wake up. He is going to colleges across the country making speaches for $50,000 a pop talking about Bushs secret plan for a draft?? The Dems want the draft not Bush. Kerry said he was going to add over 40,000 new active duty troops. Where is he getting them?? Sean Hannity offered to debate him and give the $50,000 to Charity guess what Moore said. Keep making him money - remember Moore dosent hate Republicans - Moore Dosent Hate Democrats - Moore hates AMERICANS.

Without US aid the world's economy would collapse. So many other nations depend on our economy. We forgive debt all the time to 3rd world countries.

I had a friend who studied in Europe. Some German kid had the balls to say we don't know how to pick leaders in America. Apparently he never heard of Hitler.

...yea..i personally think he is a piece of shit .......of course there can be some truth found in his work ....but that can be said about most.........i just find it amusing that the general public is so easily influenced by what they see on the big screen ..not to mention the fact that they cannot figure out how biased and persuasive the film is....

Without US aid the world's economy would collapse. So many other nations depend on our economy. We forgive debt all the time to 3rd world countries.

I had a friend who studied in Europe. Some German kid had the balls to say we don't know how to pick leaders in America. Apparently he never heard of Hitler.

LOL - see what the world is becoming - US has Eisenhower - Regan - Kennedy - Truman etc.. Germany Kaiser - Hitler Yeah they can really pick em

...yea..i personally think he is a piece of shit .......of course there can be some truth found in his work ....but that can be said about most.........i just find it amusing that the general public is so easily influenced by what they see on the big screen ..not to mention the fact that they cannot figure out how biased and persuasive the film is....

That is exactly why I dont believe in this VOTE OR DIE campaign that MTV runs with Diddy and these other drives where we go out and get every teenager who will be 18 and over to vote on election day. Uneducated people who dont pay attention to the issues and cant make decisions for themselves will go with what they see on TV, i.e. the liberal news media, farenhype, and Ben Affleck (who can't distinguish between wifey and whore material) Its scary

Looks like your draft died yesterday in Congress. The bill which was actually started by a Democrat from NY was voted down. Keep posting more facts though. Dipshit.

so your dissmissing the fact that bush & his family been in business with the bin ladens for 10 years. thats a fact & it was known before this movie. also the war in iraq is a lie & rumsfield canme & ssaid it yeaterday in not so many words.

so you all will vote foe for a liar who used his name & position to take over the oil in iraq.

also you will all dissmiss all the acrtual videos of al queda in the U.S. visiting with bush. also how he was on vacation 42% of the time in his 1st 8 months of the presidency. wait theres more..............how all the troops in iraq hate bush. i guess these are all lies??? this is all made up???? SURE! Where are the weapons of mass destruction or any of the material for them?? NO WHERE! All there is in iraq now is U.S. troops dieing & texas oil wigs making millions!

i would love for all you to argue the fact that the war in iraq was a lie????

why did it take 2 months for bush to send special forces in afganastan to find bin laden?? thats a whole summer @ temps!

u can say what u wwant about kerry which is nothing because thats what u know about him. he flip flops people say. ok but bush is a liar & greed & $ drives him. i rather have a unknown presidnet & give him a chance then listen another day to bush & chaney.

u can dissmiss the movie all u want but mostly all of it was based on facts & documents. so moore is fat & he dislikes americas greed who cares thats a comment bush would make so u would forget about the truth.

chaney couldnt even defend his daughter last night..........PATHETIC FATHER!

DEFEND THAT!

so your dissmissing the fact that bush & his family been in business with the bin ladens for 10 years. thats a fact & it was known before this movie. also the war in iraq is a lie & rumsfield canme & ssaid it yeaterday in not so many words.

so you all will vote foe for a liar who used his name & position to take over the oil in iraq.

also you will all dissmiss all the acrtual videos of al queda in the U.S. visiting with bush. also how he was on vacation 42% of the time in his 1st 8 months of the presidency. wait theres more..............how all the troops in iraq hate bush. i guess these are all lies??? this is all made up???? SURE! Where are the weapons of mass destruction or any of the material for them?? NO WHERE! All there is in iraq now is U.S. troops dieing & texas oil wigs making millions!

i would love for all you to argue the fact that the war in iraq was a lie????

why did it take 2 months for bush to send special forces in afganastan to find bin laden?? thats a whole summer @ temps!

u can say what u wwant about kerry which is nothing because thats what u know about him. he flip flops people say. ok but bush is a liar & greed & $ drives him. i rather have a unknown presidnet & give him a chance then listen another day to bush & chaney.

u can dissmiss the movie all u want but mostly all of it was based on facts & documents. so moore is fat & he dislikes americas greed who cares thats a comment bush would make so u would forget about the truth.

chaney couldnt even defend his daughter last night..........PATHETIC FATHER!

DEFEND THAT!

Dude - Do you think that Kerry wouldnt be all over those points?? You know why he dosent mention them - Cause they are not true. You cant argue falsehood and untruths. Saddam is a weapon of mass destruction. Moore would have you believe that Iraq was a utopia b4 U.S Got there. Look up the word propoganda - I dont think you get the meaning. You guys Crack me up - Kerry was in Europe speaking to the North Vietnamese while we were at war?? The wounded soilder that Moore USED in his propoganda is very upset - He was lied to by moore and cooersed. Watch Farenhype 911 then get back to me. I saw both. (of course I didnt pay to see farenheight but at least I saw them both b4 I make a statement). Dosent matter Bush is going to win and there is nothing more powerful then a second term President. George Bush 04

Dude - Do you think that Kerry wouldnt be all over those points?? You know why he dosent mention them - Cause they are not true. You cant argue falsehood and untruths. Saddam is a weapon of mass destruction. Moore would have you believe that Iraq was a utopia b4 U.S Got there. Look up the word propoganda - I dont think you get the meaning. You guys Crack me up - Kerry was in Europe speaking to the North Vietnamese while we were at war?? The wounded soilder that Moore USED in his propoganda is very upset - He was lied to by moore and cooersed. Watch Farenhype 911 then get back to me. I saw both. (of course I didnt pay to see farenheight but at least I saw them both b4 I make a statement). Dosent matter Bush is going to win and there is nothing more powerful then a second term President. George Bush 04

all the videos with bush & bin ladens family & tali ban are all made up????? i know!

u can vote for bush & believe your own propaganda. i believe bush will always be a business man first & a u.s. pres. 2nd

Please Bush is a tool and Cheney worse did you see the debate last night. The man is a complete jackass. Here from FOX News even they are starting to turn.

VP's Claim About Meeting Edwards Debunked

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

CLEVELAND — Vice President Dick Cheney (search) said Tuesday night that the debate with Democratic Sen. John Edwards (search) marked the first time they had met. In fact, the two had met at least three times previously.

Cheney made the remark while accusing Edwards of frequent absences from Senate votes.

"Now, in my capacity as vice president, I am the president of Senate, the presiding officer. I'm up in the Senate most Tuesdays when they're in session. The first time I ever met you was when you walked on the stage tonight," Cheney told Edwards during the debate.

On Feb. 1, 2001, the vice president thanked Edwards by name at a Senate prayer breakfast and sat beside him during the event.

On April 8, 2001, Cheney and Edwards shook hands when they met off-camera during a taping of NBC's "Meet the Press," moderator Tim Russert said Wednesday on "Today."

On Jan. 8, 2003, the two met when the first-term North Carolina senator accompanied Elizabeth Dole to her swearing-in by Cheney as a North Carolina senator, Edwards aides also said.

Edwards didn't forget their prayer-breakfast meeting. The Democratic vice presidential candidate noted the discrepancy at a post-debate rally in a Cleveland park, calling it an example of Cheney "still not being straight with the American people."

"The vice president said that the first time I met Senator Edwards was tonight when we walked on the stage. I guess he forgot the time we sat next to each other for a couple hours about three years ago. I guess he forgot the time we met at the swearing in of another senator. So, my wife Elizabeth reminded him on the stage," Edwards said as the crowd roared.

According to Edwards' staff, Cheney replied, "Oh, yeah."

"She reminded him about the truth," Edwards told the crowd, "and come November, we're going to remind him that the American people do not want four more years of George W. Bush."

Cheney such a moron!

Please Bush is a tool and Cheney worse did you see the debate last night. The man is a complete jackass. Here from FOX News even they are starting to turn.

CLEVELAND — Vice President Dick Cheney (search) said Tuesday night that the debate with Democratic Sen. John Edwards (search) marked the first time they had met. In fact, the two had met at least three times previously.

Cheney made the remark while accusing Edwards of frequent absences from Senate votes.

"Now, in my capacity as vice president, I am the president of Senate, the presiding officer. I'm up in the Senate most Tuesdays when they're in session. The first time I ever met you was when you walked on the stage tonight," Cheney told Edwards during the debate.

On Feb. 1, 2001, the vice president thanked Edwards by name at a Senate prayer breakfast and sat beside him during the event.

On April 8, 2001, Cheney and Edwards shook hands when they met off-camera during a taping of NBC's "Meet the Press," moderator Tim Russert said Wednesday on "Today."

On Jan. 8, 2003, the two met when the first-term North Carolina senator accompanied Elizabeth Dole to her swearing-in by Cheney as a North Carolina senator, Edwards aides also said.

Edwards didn't forget their prayer-breakfast meeting. The Democratic vice presidential candidate noted the discrepancy at a post-debate rally in a Cleveland park, calling it an example of Cheney "still not being straight with the American people."

"The vice president said that the first time I met Senator Edwards was tonight when we walked on the stage. I guess he forgot the time we sat next to each other for a couple hours about three years ago. I guess he forgot the time we met at the swearing in of another senator. So, my wife Elizabeth reminded him on the stage," Edwards said as the crowd roared.

"She reminded him about the truth," Edwards told the crowd, "and come November, we're going to remind him that the American people do not want four more years of George W. Bush."

Cheney such a moron!

Chaney can't even defend his daughter. Just a shame!

We installed the Taliban. this is true. when they became a problem and harbored terrorists and their training camps, we took them down.

As for the Bin Ladens, I believe Osama is the one we want. Ther are other Bin Ladens who have actually donated large sums of money to american unviersities.

If i kill thousands of innocent people today, should my family be put in the same category as me, despite the fact that they renounce what I did?

You know why he dosent mention them - Cause they are not true.

Please tell me you are kidding. Let me begin by saying I'll probably vote for Bush in Nov.

You're saying that people who skirt around the issues are telling the truth just because they are in fact ignoring them?! WTF

Where's the logic behind that?

Cheney such a moron!

They shook hands three years ago! Oh, and Cheney mentioned his name too!@#4!1111

Ok, so they've met. Anything to add on his voting record, cottoncandydreamorwhatever? How about Kerry's? Or is this not being refuted?

Please tell me you are kidding. Let me begin by saying I'll probably vote for Bush in Nov.

You're saying that people who skirt around the issues are telling the truth just because they are in fact ignoring them?! WTF

caleb what these people are suggesting are criminal offenses of the highest dgree - and they say " its true but the media is owned by the Gov so they dont talk about it" Thats crap the media takes every chance it can to Bash Bush (Kerry TOO) If Bush did half the things Libs said he did he would be in Jail or worse

caleb what these people are suggesting are criminal offenses of the highest dgree - and they say " its true but the media is owned by the Gov so they dont talk about it" Thats crap the media takes every chance it can to Bash Bush (Kerry TOO) If Bush did half the things Libs said he did he would be in Jail or worse

& if anyone votes for bush they should be sent to iraq immediately. he's a liar & are young men & women are dieing for his pocket $$$$$

So you actually believe everything you see and hear on tv...................nothing can be doctured up or manipulated to lean further to one side..............

you people are all ignorant!!!!

Im not saying that the current administration isn't guilty of anything but we all have to realize that to some extent we are better off not knowing the truth, cause what we are fed and told to be true is probably more bullshit than anything.....................manipulated and twisted information........it has been and always will be that way..............no matter who the info comes from weather its the president, congress, or the media and all this political groups!!!!!!

The only fact I accept is that they are all FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!! And if you believ all of what that movie said that you my friend are nothing but a dumbass!!!!