Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Male Vocalist Wanted

If I'm not mistaken, deepspell has mentioned in the past that she got a man or something, not that it matters though...I was thinking he should bring her out when you guys come through next weekend :idea:

:bored:

she was at my last gig.....u coulda gone up to her and tried to mack it but you were "drunk" (drunk is what u call being a pussy right?)

If I'm not mistaken, deepspell has mentioned in the past that she got a man or something, not that it matters though...I was thinking he should bring her out when you guys come through next weekend :idea:

Nice, Id like to meet her... sounds like a nice girl.

:bored:

she was at my last gig.....u coulda gone up to her and tried to mack it but you were "drunk" (drunk is what u call being a pussy right?)

why would I try to "mack" it to your sister....and I didn't even meet you or your sister @ your last gig so how would I have been able to go up to her?

so is she single?

deep, i wish u much luck on your track productions and i hope you find a good singer, but i doubt you will find one here. And if you do, im sure you will have to comb through a bunch of not too good ones to find the right one. Either way. GOOD LUCK!

thank you my friend :)

might put something up on craigslist too......pretty sure i wont find anything on here but hey its worth a shot right? :D

no doubt!....can you get me free drink passes?

thanks,

scavenger

:laugh:

well i have good incentive for u to get there early....

from 9 to 10 pm.....pay 10 bucks and drink all the rhiengold amber ale u want

9 to midnight $3 beers

9 to midnight $3 pints of Amber ale