Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cop Sold E @ Webster

haha i rarely post here, but i just remembered...last year @ websterhall ...a freind mine who is majorly into experimenting with drugs(more than average..we are talking about fear and loathing shit) asked someone for some E...turned out he was an undercover detective...he busted out his bage and was like " i can arrest you" . but lucky for you, im here to party..and i have. and he sold it to him..lol

haha i rarely post here, but i just remembered...last year @ websterhall ...a freind mine who is majorly into experimenting with drugs(more than average..we are talking about fear and loathing shit) asked someone for some E...turned out he was an undercover detective...he busted out his bage and was like " i can arrest you" . but lucky for you, im here to party..and i have. and he sold it to him..lol

That's actually not that funny and is a sad commentary on the state of our police department. To completely hihack this thread, I know this dealer guy who is still running his 'business' while attending the police academy....sad

I think it comments less on the state of our law enforcement than on the state of the War on Drugs. Not that I think law enforcement officers are all that and a bag of chips, but when the business sells a product with unlimited demand to a completely inelastic market there's no way (short of totalitarian tyrrany) to control that business. I find it rather amazing that anyone familiar with economics (particularly our supposedly educated lawmakers and presidents) can be so blind to such facts. Seems the country is drowning in an ever deepening pile of dogma and fanaticism.

Of couse, there's no love lost between myself and any of the law enforcement-types from police up to the three letter organizations. They're all fuckers as far as I'm concerned. But I digress...