Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seriously Stop!

damn, is it me or is this board FILLED with new threads started by people like freak and italian p or whatever. The topics are pointless, they take up space and are pretty much retarded. I DONT CARE THAT YOU ARE THE BEST IN BED. I DONT CARE WHO IS IN LOVE WITH WHO OR WHO HAS A YEAST INFECTION. SERIOUSLY DAMNIT STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

if anyone else agrees..throw some love and voice your opinions here.

hey newbie, go back to ********** you tool!!! if you dont like posts from luz, the thiago, italian p, freaky (even though this kid is incredibly lame) then dont read them...

i said it before and ill say it again... you complaining about threads is like bringing in a ham sandwich for lunch and then complaining about how you dont like ham come lunchtime... if you dont like ham then make a turkey sandwich!!! if you dont wanna read the thread then dont ya douche!!!

cp is an escape for me... i love the stupidity that goes on here.. it gets me away from work for a few minutes, it prevents me from having to listen to my 55 year old partner talking about her visits to the gyno and how heavy she is bleeding.. im sure it serves as somewhat of an escape for others too..

if it was all dedicated to clubs and parties and reviews it would be like your personality.... extermely boring...

damn, is it me or is this board FILLED with new threads started by people like freak and italian p or whatever. The topics are pointless, they take up space and are pretty much retarded. I DONT CARE THAT YOU ARE THE BEST IN BED. I DONT CARE WHO IS IN LOVE WITH WHO OR WHO HAS A YEAST INFECTION. SERIOUSLY DAMNIT STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

if anyone else agrees..throw some love and voice your opinions here.

Agreed. This board has been dead for some time now. I remember when it was Club NYC - this place was my home in cyberspace. Those days are gone...

hey newbie, go back to ********** you tool!!! if you dont like posts from luz, the thiago, italian p, freaky (even though this kid is incredibly lame) then dont read them...

i said it before and ill say it again... you complaining about threads is like bringing in a ham sandwich for lunch and then complaining about how you dont like ham come lunchtime... if you dont like ham then make a turkey sandwich!!! if you dont wanna read the thread then dont ya douche!!!

cp is an escape for me... i love the stupidity that goes on here.. it gets me away from work for a few minutes, it prevents me from having to listen to my 55 year old partner talking about her visits to the gyno and how heavy she is bleeding.. im sure it serves as somewhat of an escape for others too..

if it was all dedicated to clubs and parties and reviews it would be like your personality.... extermely boring...

i seem to rememeber you complianing about the same thing a few months back...saying this board is too full of useless conversations...

i thought you said clubplanet was only to be used for club info....or am i wrong?

i seem to rememeber you complianing about the same thing a few months back...saying this board is too full of useless conversations...

i thought you said clubplanet was only to be used for club info....or am i wrong?

close but no cigar....

i believe i was complaining about people having conversations back and forth and wasting space on threads i was interested in, instead of talking through aim or pm's.... i like posts about stupid shit.. it would be one boring ass website if it only contained deephopuse party info and a bunch of stickies...