Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NATION roll call....

The old Luxe

Get the f*ck out........I always liked that place. Very intimate atmosphere......and correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they had/have a Phazon in there. Place used to thump...........R.I.P. Thursdays with Razor! I def. gotta peep this out........now I just gotta find someone to tag along when head to L.I.........(live in NYC now).

Get the f*ck out........I always liked that place. Very intimate atmosphere......and correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they had/have a Phazon in there. Place used to thump...........R.I.P. Thursdays with Razor! I def. gotta peep this out........now I just gotta find someone to tag along when head to L.I.........(live in NYC now).

The old system was done by Shorty who used to work for or with Steve Dash I beleive at one time. We have added sound and the club sounds really great!

I'm sure Rob will win the battle because Razor will be too busy in the back getting a BJ from on of the ring card whores......

The ring card women are giving blowjobs away? :swallow:

Nation is always providing such great incentives for its patrons!

I am looking forward to a FUCKIN night of beats.