Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NATION roll call....

Who's ready to pay homage to L.I. old school this Friday night?

Razor v. Rob James - a 12 round bout (no TKO's)

These two are going to cause some fuckin mayhem on the dancefloor when they go set for set.

I can't wait to feel the bass....I've been waiting all week to get open!

Matt, have the paramedics waiting outside this Friday night. There will be casualties, because shit is about to get HECTIC.

:dj:

Yeaaaaaaaaa Nationssss Thus Wats Up......i Dont Hav 2 Driv In2 The City I Live 2 Towns Overrrr......should B A Sick Party This Place Jus Keeps Gettin Bigger N Bigger N I Cant Wait For Sheldon Romero On The 5th Of November..should B Amazinnnn....................

This will be good to friends for years about to wage war upon each other.I think the music will be fuckin sick uou know each one of these guys are going to pulling out there best bangers. :tank: It is also timmy lights birthday :party::bday::deadfish: nationli.com for more info

This will be good to friends for years about to wage war upon each other.I think the music will be fuckin sick uou know each one of these guys are going to pulling out there best bangers. :tank: It is also timmy lights birthday :party::bday::deadfish: nationli.com for more info

Bangers galore.

God this shit is going to be wicked.

So many people sleep on LI.... :flame:

Cant wait. Ive been looking forward to it since I walked out last Friday. Its great to have a spot less than a mile from home. The vibe in there was off the hook last week! Im ready to party!!! :bounce::mad::dj: Whats Razor been up to lately? I havent heard him in years... Looking forward to hearing his current sound...

Hey promoters what's up! I am gonna miss out on chus and ceballos and les to go hear you guys! :party::half: Why don't you freaks hire lalalandnyc. He'll jock your asses just as much and give you all the promoter love you need.

:half:

Umm...nah.

But come and enjoy a great night! We'll do some shots.