Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why Ricky Williams needs to be shot.

sgtfury

a NFL player making millions....living a dream that few will ever realize.

what a fucking idiot. i just listened to some interviews from some dolphin players and they dont want him back. if the dolphins take him back the city should boycott every game. :ghey::ghey:

I disagree with the initial statement. Seeing that we are the laughing stock of the league we will use him to rebuild our team. :D On the way back to the super bowl by giving up the person that smokes the most bowls in the league. :D

Ricky has failed 3 drug tests for marijuana. he owes dolphins 8.6 million dollars. IF he was allowed to come back, the Dolphins have rights to him so they COULD trade him...but has to sit out a certain amount of games because of the drug violation...so probably no one would want him....this guy has some issues....if i were the Dolphins i would cut my dreadlocks and move on.

this is not much different from the problem that Barrett Robbins had for the Raiders who left the team before the superbowl to go get high in mexico..

the raiders realized that he has a problem that needs attention, barret was back on the team the next year...

the fins need to do the same & everything could be fine. its a disease, wasnt done intentionally..

Ricky has failed 3 drug tests for marijuana. he owes dolphins 8.6 million dollars. IF he was allowed to come back, the Dolphins have rights to him so they COULD trade him...but has to sit out a certain amount of games because of the drug violation...so probably no one would want him....this guy has some issues....if i were the Dolphins i would cut my dreadlocks and move on.

jah man,a me a do the same'o :smoke:

I disagree with the initial statement. Seeing that we are the laughing stock of the league we will use him to rebuild our team. :D On the way back to the super bowl by giving up the person that smokes the most bowls in the league. :D

By trading him for a first round draft pick or a stud offensive lineman to begin with.