Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surgery

entheogen808

i dont consider laser eye surgery cosmetic surgery but i too need it. my eyes are -2.5 or something. in other words, i cant see shit.

i dont really want anything done but i guess if it was free, i would like the little bit of fat sucked out of my belly. it is no big deal but i cant seem to get rid of it, even if i work out every single day.

i also want hair removal everywhere. i am sick of shaving. i dont consider that cosmetic surgery either really.

maybe some kind of facial peel.

thats it...

laser all the hair from my body, except a little on the chest.

i don´t have a lot of hair on my body, still i´d like it gone. specially pubic hair. maybe they could laser it that the rest would grow in form of a crown over my dick, that´d be sweet.

Nah Just Cs ;)

it is so silly to worry about being a C vs a D. so many women out there wish they were a B. be happy with what you have. spending 5,000 to go up one cup size is not worth it & i bet you no one would think you looked any better with an extra half inch on your chest. nothing wrong with Cs, especially when they are real. ;)

it is so silly to worry about being a C vs a D. so many women out there wish they were a B. be happy with what you have. spending 5,000 to go up one cup size is not worth it & i bet you no one would think you looked any better with an extra half inch on your chest. nothing wrong with Cs, especially when they are real. ;)

Yeah Im happy with what I got!!! ;)

they're not all that :( i got C's and since then i gained some weight which went to my ass and boobs and i'm not too crazy about it.

btw, i think what you have looks good with your frame :aright:

I heard you!!:( But u ass look great mama!

awww thanks girlie...Yeah they look perfect for my frame:)