Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cuando cp es bueno...

Guest gabo

I don't know where any of this came from, but what I must wonder is this...

If the recipe for success doesn't include CP, and I am going to assume that you consider yourself to be successful, then how did you get 3000 posts?

Listen Joke...A majority of my posts were written when I used to work 80 hours a week for a Macro Trader on the Asia desk trading the YEN...at Caxton (one of the largest hedge funds in the world fyi) ...you fucking hammer......I also made an incredible bonus....DID YOU? Highly Doubt it...also...my Posts were funny....and a few of my friends were also posting so it wasn't like I was trying to meet people like you via the computer....

shhh..thats BEFOREEEE he became successful

love how he used to try to post like monsterguido bro.....completely bit off his style...

"my ronnie coleman pecs" this

"my $3000 shirt" that

"my predatory cell phone" yada yada yada.......shut your trap you fuckin herb...i dont give a fuck HOW much money u make......if u ever came up to me with that shit i would spit in your face

MONEY DOES NOT BUY CLASS

Listen Joke...A majority of my posts were written when I used to work 80 hours a week for a Macro Trader on the Asia desk trading the YEN...at Caxton (one of the largest hedge funds in the world fyi) ...you fucking hammer......I also made an incredible bonus....DID YOU? Highly Doubt it...also...my Posts were funny....and a few of my friends were also posting so it wasn't like I was trying to meet people like you via the computer....

Simmer down there joke. I was just asking you a question.

Are you HOT??! Please post your Pix :D

Bro...you are a JOKE...I didn't make her stop posting...you fucking idiot....I just encourage her to focus more on her work because she is a smart girl and has so much potential ...I have a question....How do you post on CP when you slice meat all day? I guess the Subway you work in has a computer on the counter??? Meet me out and I will take my juiced up fists and speedbag your face...You Fucking Joke...

Thomebody hath a little too much TeThtoThterone!!!!

:splat:

love how he used to try to post like monsterguido bro.....completely bit off his style...

"my ronnie coleman pecs" this

"my $3000 shirt" that

"my predatory cell phone" yada yada yada.......shut your trap you fuckin herb...i dont give a fuck HOW much money u make......if u ever came up to me with that shit i would spit in your face

MONEY DOES NOT BUY CLASS

That is because I am friend with him............You Joke

Another Internet Loser...you fucking geek...

Listen, I'm not trying to start anything but...

1. You call the people here internet geeks but you have 3000 posts and have been here for a year where as I have 2800 and have been here for 4 years.

2. You seem to find every single post that has your or Myst's name in it, therefore you read ever damn post in just about every forum.

3. You take this board way too seriously.

4. That's it.

:hat:

PS, I'm posting from the largest pharmecutical company in the world. Just thought I'd tell you that before you try to say I work at 7-11.

keep puttin that juice in your veins you fucking idiot....i'll make sure to find you a nice firtility clinic when you and your peggy bundy look-a-like wife try to procreate and spread that disease that you call "your genes"

My wife...is HOT....Right Alicia? LOL!!!!! Listen ROOKIE...you don't inject in the veins you inject in the muscle....

My wife...is HOT....Right Alicia? LOL!!!!! Listen ROOKIE...you don't inject in the veins you inject in the muscle....

Your such a meatball. Right Alicia?

How do you measure success? Rolling down seaside in your stang with your fists pumping to JP?