Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cuando cp es bueno...

Guest gabo

Your such a meatball. Right Alicia?

How do you measure success? Rolling down seaside in your stang with your fists pumping to JP?

You mean my Grand Cherokee 2003 ...Which I payed for with cash....you fucking Joke....Bwahahahahaha.....

Alicia...Thanks for your WARM comments...I would say we both have sick bodies....yes?

So what? he may have a "sickkkk" body, but that's far from buying this insecure wannabe a nice personality, courtesy, or respect :rolleyes:

This is what I don't get. Outside of "CP Land" he is one of the nicest, most genuine people I have ever met. He has the biggest heart. He maybe is just having a roid rage..j/k Chris.

You mean my Grand Cherokee 2003 ...Which I payed for with cash....you fucking Joke....Bwahahahahaha.....

Alicia...Thanks for your WARM comments...I would say we both have sick bodies....yes?

I'm a joke? The last car I bought was an Infiniti QX4 which I paid for in cash... you are such a fucking jerkoff it's not even funny anymore. Just because I don't spend all my time telling people that I have money, doesn't mean that I don't have any.

i don't care how this guy is, how he is displaying himself here is like a fuckin retarded clown

He measures everything in money and looks. How superficial can one get?

I don't even know why im going on with this. It just saddens me to see someone so vain and so focused on looks and money alone. Must be a pretty banal life

This is what I don't get. Outside of "CP Land" he is one of the nicest, most genuine people I have ever met. He has the biggest heart. He maybe is just having a roid rage..j/k Chris.

....the intent behind cp personalities cover so many different areas......some times there is no intent other than being honest......other times it is all about playing a game.......or perhaps displaying a side of you in a forum that you could never safely do anywhere else......

i don't care how this guy is, how he is displaying himself here is like a fuckin retarded clown

He measures everything in money and looks. How superficial can one get?

I don't even know why im going on with this. It just saddens me to see someone so vain and so focused on looks and money alone. Must be a pretty banal life

Why don't you get a job...?