Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Perfection....

nSyNcBaBy

see i think ur right... what one person may think is perfect, another person may not... BUT why should it matter then if other people think he/she isnt fit for their def of perfection if you feel that way? hmm... perception is the key here... actuality is not... ;)

one man's garbage is another man's treasure... that sort of thing... i think what matters most is the party involved... i think u should relish in it as long as u can ... as long as u feel that way :D as long as its realistic... cuz if its unrealistic, ur setting urself up for disaster and disappointment..

just thinking outloud... :half:

:clap:

As you stated, it is all a matter of opinion and what someone sees. Some people have the ability to see certain qualities in a person that others may not and it causes them to either "go for the kill" or pull away.

I believe that the definition of perfection for a given person is how you deal with the imperfection of the other person. We all wish that we could stay in the honeymoon stage forever but that is not reality. Most of us can deal with the good looks, sex appeal, great sex, wealth, good times, and great conversation but it is how "we" deal with the rough times that truly test the quality of our bond. Perception is key. If two people are on the same page when things are going rough...when I say same page, I mean they know how to deal with it in a positive and constructive manner...then I would classify it as perfect or as you stated nearly perfect.

i think you have to walk down a looooong bumpy road with the person...and if you are still walking after all the trips, falls, laughs and tears with the same person...then i think you found your "perfection".

yes, well said, .,,, similar to the intentions in my post