Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for all you anti-israel motherfuckers

I know how you pieces of shit love posting pictures only of palestinian kids getting hurt because their parents bring them to militant rallies. I wonder what you say when you see pictures of innocent Israeli children after Egyptian militants attack them.

I don't condone any killing of innocents but you deluded fucks have to stop blaming Israel.

Anybody who thinks Israel is not responsible for acts of terrorism is FUCKED IN THE HEAD!!!!

Imagine being FORCED to leave land you've lived on for decades and settle in less fruitful plots of land that are isolated from the plots of land your friends and family were FORCED to settle on. Then, imagine that every time you try to visit a friend or loved one who lives in another village, you have to pass several checkpoints manned exclusively by Israeli soldiers who harass you time and time again. Then when your human nature leads you to retaliate against your oppressors, you are labeled a terrorist and your oppressor is viewed as the oppressed.

That is precisely the type of scenario that has led to the current shitstorm in the Middle East. Suicide bombers suck ass and so do the assholes that feel it's their place to dictate to an entire race of people how they are allowed to live.

Anybody who thinks Israel is not responsible for acts of terrorism is FUCKED IN THE HEAD!!!!

Imagine being FORCED to leave land you've lived on for decades and settle in less fruitful plots of land that are isolated from the plots of land your friends and family were FORCED to settle on. Then, imagine that every time you try to visit a friend or loved one who lives in another village, you have to pass several checkpoints manned exclusively by Israeli soldiers who harass you time and time again. Then when your human nature leads you to retaliate against your oppressors, you are labeled a terrorist and your oppressor is viewed as the oppressed.

That is precisely the type of scenario that has led to the current shitstorm in the Middle East. Suicide bombers suck ass and so do the assholes that feel it's their place to dictate to an entire race of people how they are allowed to live.

And just Israel is to blame for the plight of the Palestinians?......your diatribe would hold more value if you added some honest perspective....

Honest perspective is the last thing an American would have a clue about when it comes to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. American media has always given a very slanted report on the region. I have been to other countries and watched the way their media reports on the region. And whattaya know, Israel is guilty of a wide range of human-rights violations. But you don't have to take my word for it, just look at the record of UN votes on Israeli condemnation proposals. Time and time again, 90% of the UN votes to condemn Israel, and good ole US steps in with a veto. How convenient.

Then when your human nature leads you to retaliate against your oppressors, you are labeled a terrorist and your oppressor is viewed as the oppressed.

So missionary is a terrorist supporter, he's a big fan of suicide bombers. I bet he was all happy after 9/11 to see all those New Yorkers suffer. Remind me again of how Al Quaeda were opporessed by America? Because Al Quaeda works in unison with terrorist organizations like Hamas.

American media has always given a very slanted report on the region. I have been to other countries and watched the way their media reports on the region.

Funny, I've been all over Europe, and usually the reports over there are similar to whats reported on US media. I also listen online to radio stations from Europe, and many of their FM stations have news reports during the top of the hour. I don't hear a difference between what the US reports versus what I hear reported on radio stations from Germany, Holland, or the UK.

I guess by overseas you probably mean that you've been to countries like Iran or Libya.

So missionary is a terrorist supporter, he's a big fan of suicide bombers. I bet he was all happy after 9/11 to see all those New Yorkers suffer. Remind me again of how Al Quaeda were opporessed by America? Because Al Quaeda works in unison with terrorist organizations like Hamas.

"Suicide bombers suck ass and so do the assholes that feel it's their place to dictate to an entire race of people how they are allowed to live."

That's what he said, where exactly do you find support for suicide bombers in that statement???

I'm sorry, I forgot the US.

Did the Palestinians ask to be segregated into isolated villages where they'd have to cross Israeli checkpoints to visit friends and family?

Yes they did. They could have had a land of their own in the late 40s, but instead they chose to go to war with Isael, as did the rest of the Arab league. Israel ended up winning.

Palestinians chose to side with Egypt and Syria in the 50s and 60s while Israel had to once again go to war with those countries.

Palestinians chose to target Israeli civilians from Lebanon during the 70s, 80s, and 90s, and the Palestinians started an intifada in both the mid 80s, and again a few years back.

It's great the way you leave out all of that information.

I'm sorry, I forgot the US.

Did the Palestinians ask to be segregated into isolated villages where they'd have to cross Israeli checkpoints to visit friends and family?

That is why I thought :rolleyes:

......if you think Israel, and the U.S. are only to blame, and if you think the issue boils down to your simplistic characterization of Israeli checkpoints and "their" lands, then there is no room to go....

Israel is to blame....the U.S is to blame...the U.N. is to blame....Europe is to blame......the Arab govts are to blame.....the refusal to recognize the existence of the State of Israel is to blame....terrorists groups who only believe in the destruction of Israel are to blame....radical clerics and mosques are to blame...Palestinan schools are to blame.....ARAFAT is to blame....

All share responsibility.....but if can't recognize that there are other elements with enormous impact and influence, you are blind....

the lost of human life is tragic in itself. the fact that such tragedies could be avoided, if people would cast aside their differences makes it even more horrific and tragic.

the bottom line is people are dying unnecessarily. if you are going to be a LEADER then suck up your fawking pride, and give a concerted effort to make things right.

we tried in the past, they didn’t cooperate, we are right they are wrong, etc is nothing but rhetoric.

two stubborn leaders and a country which is suppose to be neutral which is not; will lead to nothing but more unrest.

the lost of human life is tragic in itself. the fact that such tragedies could be avoided, if people would cast aside their differences makes it even more horrific and tragic.

the bottom line is people are dying unnecessarily. if you are going to be a LEADER then suck up your fawking pride, and give a concerted effort to make things right.

we tried in the past, they didn’t cooperate, we are right they are wrong, etc is nothing but rhetoric.

two stubborn leaders and a country which is suppose to be neutral which is not; will lead to nothing but more unrest.

what igloo said is right, the change has to start within the obstinate Muslim world.

I agree with Igloo - the blame cannot be one sided.

Hell if it was up to me then perhaps nobody would be living in Israel. Jews would be living in some part of Iceland, or Maine, meaning as far away from the Arab world as possible. They'd be free to practice their religion without being prosecuted by others, or without having to go to war with other countries.

The Palestinians are an Arabic tribe, and are Moslims. Other Arabic countries, such as Egypt, Jordan, or Saudi Arabia should be accomodating for them in a place where they can live in peace.

I'm not religious, but isn't Israel supposed to be a holy country for three religions? In a perfect world all three religions would be welcomed to visit Israel, but few would be living there. It's supposed to be a holy place, not a place of battles. It should have just been in the hands of the UN.

Unfortunately, we live in the real world. Again, I'm not religious, but all three religions are based on decent ideas. The problem is the way these religions have been corrupted and abused over the centuries, thanks mainly to the way human nature works. Now we're stuck with a situation where there is no other Jewish-based country for practicing Jews to consider, and stuck with a growing number of Palestinians (Arabic Moslims) who were born in Israel and who are, for the most part, not wanted in other Arabic countries.

Honest perspective is the last thing an American would have a clue about when it comes to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. American media has always given a very slanted report on the region. I have been to other countries and watched the way their media reports on the region. And whattaya know, Israel is guilty of a wide range of human-rights violations. But you don't have to take my word for it, just look at the record of UN votes on Israeli condemnation proposals. Time and time again, 90% of the UN votes to condemn Israel, and good ole US steps in with a veto. How convenient.

You want to cite the U.N.?....You mean the U.N votes should be considered credible against Israel .......but not considered credible against Iraq?......perhaps the U.N. is just not credible?.....sorry, couldn't miss the chance at that one :)

So, you mean the U.S. media reporting is slanted in favor of Israel....but the reporting in the media in other countries, particularly Europe and Arab countries, if fair and balanced on the issue..... :funny:

what igloo said is right, the change has to start within the obstinate Muslim world.
in the very simplest terms, the problem between Palestine and Israel must be resolved between those two parties. everything else as far I am concerned are useless parallels; which won’t get the job done.

so it’s safe to say judging from past history, nothing will change. further aggressions from either side will result in more lost lives, and so the cycle continues. that's rather unfortunate for the innocent Israelis and Palestinians caught in the crossfire.

Get a fuckin clue and learn to stay on topic. If you can't read and process information without distorting it, what's the point in discussing anything? I clearly stated that both sides suck ass. But because of the balance of power, only one side gets labeled as "terrorists" while the other somehow gets sympathy. Even you stated "... the blame cannot be one sided." That's all I'm trying to convey.

This thread was started on the premise that "anti-israel motherfuckers" only blame Israel for all the problems over there. I was trying to call out the bullshit in that supposition. It seems we all agree that both sides are to blame. But it doesn't make the situation any better to keep slanting towards blaming the situation on one side more than the other.

You want to cite the U.N.?....You mean the U.N votes should be considered credible against Israel .......but not considered credible against Iraq?

How the fuck did Iraq come into this discussion? I refer you to my post above

"Get a fuckin clue and learn to stay on topic. If you can't read and process information without distorting it, what's the point in discussing anything?"

But since you did bring up Iraq, what the hell point were you trying make anyways?

The U.N. is credible on both issues, Israel and Iraq. On Israel, they almost unanimously condemn Israel's blatant human rights violations. On Iraq, they properly acknowledged there was no justifiable cause to declare war. But given your blind support of the dumbest motherfucker to lead this country, your views don't surprise me.

"Get a fuckin clue and learn to stay on topic. If you can't read and process information without distorting it, what's the point in discussing anything?"

If you are going to quote me, use the whole quote son. The next line was:

"sorry, couldn't miss the chance at that one :) ".....looks like I certainly referenced the fact that I wanted to sneak a quick dig in........and then the next statement from me was back on the subject...

It would seem that, to use your words: If you can't read and process information without distorting it, what's the point in discussing anything?

Almost everyone knows my stance on this issue..won't go into it again...I agree with almost everyone on here...both sides are to blame, hoever, most of the most fervent Israeli-supporters on this board always take that to mean "we support terrorists".

Why a moron decided to plop a Jewish population in the middle of Arabs, by displacing several of them is beyond me. In retrospect, Maine, or Iceland, or Montana would have been much better ,and resulted in a reduction of at least 50% of the violence in this world.

Two religions that have the same fuckin roots too! Damn, am I glad I'm a satan worshipper! :D

On a serious note, this bombing sucks, and hopefully is not a sign that Al Queda is turning its sights on Israel.

But since you did bring up Iraq, what the hell point were you trying make anyways?

The U.N. is credible on both issues, Israel and Iraq. On Israel, they almost unanimously condemn Israel's blatant human rights violations. On Iraq, they properly acknowledged there was no justifiable cause to declare war. But given your blind support of the dumbest motherfucker to lead this country, your views don't surprise me.

So, when the U.N. votes to condemn Israel, it is credible ....funny, I wonder why you don't have the same passion about a decade of votes in the UN against Iraq......the same ones that were not enforced or adhered too, were those still credible?....or how about the last resolution 1441, the one that talked about complying or serious consequences?.......or the fact that Iraq never adhered to the 1991 ceasefire agreement, still credible?....Even wonder what would have happened if Iraq just cooperated?.....

Perhaps you have been following the news lately, and the information about the UN, France and Russia, and that little Oil for Food problem?.....still credible?....how about that beneath the headlines of "no WMD", the overwhelming proof that Iraq did not COMPLY ........and the U.N. "properly" acknowledged the war was not justifed? :laugh::laugh: .....

Should we get into Rwanda and other little credible areas of the U.N.....

I think you better check who is blind son......anyway, there are enough threads on Iraq.....my mistake for my little quick Iraq dig getting your vagina all lathered up.....back to the thread

I do not think that any country is credible to honest with you, just about every country that has the ability to do shady shit for money does it. I think the us is smarter, like haliburton setting up dummie companies so it can do business with Iran. You know shady shit.