Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok...

shirtless

if you used to be a gymnast and are very flexible and love having fun in bed...

do you show that off the first time you are with a guy or wait..

I say wait.. cuz the first time is always a lil awkward and if your jumping around someone might get hurt... or it might just turn out bad.. OPINIONS???

you know that is as retarded as saying:

i have a big dick, do you think i should put it in her full lenght the first time we sleep together or just put in halfway the first time and wait with really fucking her for the second time?

stoopid

i would think that would depend on the guy. i would think that if he had a sense of humor and the two of you were clowning around in a manner in which invloved some gymnastics and such,like play fighting or wrestling, i dont see why that would turn the guy off. especially if the two of you were having a good time .

I say wait.. cuz the first time is always a lil awkward and if your jumping around someone might get hurt... or it might just turn out bad.. OPINIONS???

you can't pull out all your tricks on the first time...need to save something for later.

This is a situational question. And it depends on the situation. If the two of you met at the gym doing cart-wheels and shit - then hell yeah you better bust that shit out. Also, if I had no clue that you were a gymnist and we started getting busy, hell yeah, no better way to win a mans heart than by contorting yourslf so you can lick balls and do anal at the same time.

Also if we were going out but didn't meet in the gym but I knew you were a gymnist, you better get flexy! That's probably the only reason why I am still going out with her. I think if anyone has any special skills in the bedroom, first night is always the night to use them. That way, if he never gets the pussy again, at least he got it good the first time. How would you feel if say, he was involved in a car accident the next day and lost his nuts and could never get it up again. You would feel bad knowing that you held out the goodness. Always give sex 100 percent.

so if she would have done it the 1st or second time it wouldn't have been good?

it may have intimidated me a bit...

I have taken yoga (she was actually the TA in college, i was her student), so i know a thing or 2 about sun salutation and downward dog.

But having sex i feel is all about progression. After doing it with the same person, you learn some new tricks and get experimental. It's like an upward slope :updown:

i agree with the upward slope deal...

i wouldnt wanna bust out my mmoves first.. yea id feel bad if he got in a car accident..but what is the probibility of that.. prob like 1 in 1 million with a significance level of .05. ALSO as a female.. if you bust out your moves you run the risk or INTIMIDATION (men are usually a lil reserved) and also physical damage... if you are not 100% connected and in sync you might land the wrong way and hurt someone... i mean you might wanna give them a lil taste so they are thrown aback but not everything... keep them coming for a lil more each time..

it may have intimidated me a bit...

I have taken yoga (she was actually the TA in college, i was her student), so i know a thing or 2 about sun salutation and downward dog.

But having sex i feel is all about progression. After doing it with the same person, you learn some new tricks and get experimental. It's like an upward slope :updown:

true dat....have no idea wtf you were talking about w/ "sun salutation & downward dog" but it's all good :D

i agree with the upward slope deal...

i wouldnt wanna bust out my mmoves first.. yea id feel bad if he got in a car accident..but what is the probibility of that.. prob like 1 in 1 million with a significance level of .05. ALSO as a female.. if you bust out your moves you run the risk or INTIMIDATION (men are usually a lil reserved) and also physical damage... if you are not 100% connected and in sync you might land the wrong way and hurt someone... i mean you might wanna give them a lil taste so they are thrown aback but not everything... keep them coming for a lil more each time..

Fuck that - Most guys only want a one night stand anyway and being injured during sex is always a good topic around the water cooler.

you are jumping around???