Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A message 2 the millions AND MILLIONS ATTENDING FLIGHT 2NITE!!!

Why is it that the guy who everyone makes fun of and hates is the one with the biggest mouth, shouldn't you have shot yourself a while ago.... :2guns: you should spend more time checkin on your girl who loves F@$%in around on you instead of postin on this thread

heres 3 names for you:

1) allied

2) r & r

3) fedway

if you spent a little more time with these 3 names your club would be half

way decent!

Club Flight in 2 weeks it is!!! Can't fucking wait to hit that place up. Where exactly in Elizabeth is it? I'll get a little nervous if it's in a bad area.

Jeff,

the new place rocks....you the man...and RYAN....keep rock'n that shit!!!!!!!

Blaise

heres 3 names for you:

1) allied

2) r & r

3) fedway

if you spent a little more time with these 3 names your club would be half

way decent!

Thanks cool guy really needed your help on that one, listen instead of always defending yourself why don't you just find another thread or another club 2 play with, considering your never going to be a customer at my place, and the fact that if you showed up and i knew it was you I would make sure you left with a big boot in your ass I can care less what you think and what you have to say, and I am certain that everyone else on the thread feels the same way, every1 but you has something good to say your negativity has become annoying!!!

~~~Negative comments are like farts, they smell and they come out of assholes mouths~~~

Thanks cool guy really needed your help on that one, listen instead of always defending yourself why don't you just find another thread or another club 2 play with, considering your never going to be a customer at my place, and the fact that if you showed up and i knew it was you I would make sure you left with a big boot in your ass I can care less what you think and what you have to say, and I am certain that everyone else on the thread feels the same way, every1 but you has something good to say your negativity has become annoying!!!

~~~Negative comments are like farts, they smell and they come out of assholes mouths~~~

i respect this response & i will leave u alone!