Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why

shirtless

do guys need to bang more than their gf.. i mean if she REALLLLLY give sit to him like at least once a day... or like maybe misses one day so does it twice the next.... and she is pretty hot...

WHY ON EARTH DOES HE NEED A VARIETY...

i NEVER understood this...

do guys need to bang more than their gf.. i mean if she REALLLLLY give sit to him like at least once a day... or like maybe misses one day so does it twice the next.... and she is pretty hot...

I haven't banged anyone other than my gf in almost 7 years.

Maybe you should let him stick it in your ass... then he will be faithful?

Guest gabo

umm women do this too, not just men.

Its seems to be all about the getting and not the having.

in other words it's about what you can get and not what you have.

Seriously....I think the REAL shirtless is starting to come out :shake:

Great, just what we need around here...another, "all men are bastards" chic...if you're gonna be like that atleast post your fucking tits

Werd! If you are going to bash on men about how we are such pigs and all, at least post a pic of your tits.

Great, just what we need around here...another, "all men are bastards" chic...if you're gonna be like that atleast post your fucking tits

NOOOOO I AM NOT LIKE THAT AT ALLLL I am simply adding more threads here it was gettin boring.. and my other post reminded me of this... just a QUESTION.. i love men.. some are assholes... and i learned from them.. other are SWEETHEARTS! and runner.. i already had therapy thank you.. and im BETTER :)

same reason why some girls do....

NOOOOO I AM NOT LIKE THAT AT ALLLL I am simply adding more threads here it was gettin boring.. and my other post reminded me of this... just a QUESTION.. i love men.. some are assholes... and i learned from them.. other are SWEETHEARTS! and runner.. i already had therapy thank you.. and im BETTER :)

This is better...

You ought to see about getting a refund or something. You sound angry at men. You should really work this anger out too. I am available tomorrow evening if you need some frustration worked out. I am fairly inexpensive, and can fuck like a cougar.

Guest gabo

lmao

Is your man sleeping with other women and you are tolerating it? You gotta dump them after the first time.

i think it's some ancient thing programmed into our psyches to spread our seed...not defending it in this day and age...but a possible explanation. i can't explain it...i have those urges too, i'm just stronger than that, and i am faithful to whomever i'm commited to.

Good point.

As male animals we are fighting millions of years of evoloution. The basic instinct of the male species is to spread his seed to as many females as he can in order to perpetuate the species.

Humans still have this instinct but we have the evolved brain with the big frontal lobe so we can control our urges unlike other animals.

Good point.

As male animals we are fighting millions of years of evoloution. The basic instinct of the male species is to spread his seed to as many females as he can in order to perpetuate the species.

Humans still have this instinct but we have the evolved brain with the big frontal lobe so we can control our urges unlike other animals.

my point exactly...we're better than that

Iam a General Manager in a spa there is this married couple that comes to the tanning saloon area ... He comes early in the morning with his lover (you should se her,she is ugly and fat) at night his wife comes,she doesn’t even know what her husband is doing;anyway you should see his wife: GREAT body,terrific body with abs , nice round shape ass etc...

I still asking my self how come he is cheating on her with an ugly cow girl plus bringing her at the same place were his wife comes is not that cleaver

is it me or man sometimes are stupid hahahahah.....

Iam a General Manager in a spa there is this married couple that comes to the tanning saloon area ... He comes early in the morning with his lover (you should se her,she is ugly and fat) at night his wife comes,she doesn’t even know what her husband is doing;anyway you should see his wife: GREAT body,terrific body with abs , nice round shape ass etc...

I still asking my self how come he is cheating on her with an ugly cow girl plus bringing her at the same place were his wife comes is not that cleaver

is it me or man sometimes are stupid hahahahah.....

His wife may be pretty in the outside, but ugly as hell in the inside. He also may be trying to get caught in a way... He might not have the balls to just end it with his wife so he just fucks around knowing if he got caught she would leave him. Then again wtf do I know.

His wife may be pretty in the outside, but ugly as hell in the inside. He also may be trying to get caught in a way... He might not have the balls to just end it with his wife so he just fucks around knowing if he got caught she would leave him. Then again wtf do I know.

well yea that can be true in some cases but this guy has no class, he thinks he is brad pitt,i dont like him, he is shitty in every aspect

well yea that can be true in some cases but this guy has no class, he thinks he is brad pitt,i dont like him, he is shitty in every aspect

Maybe the guy isn't getting any at home. A lot of hot girls don't put out. Especially so when they get married. Or maybe he digs fat chicks. Or maybe, just maybe, it's none of your fucking business who or what he's fucking.

Maybe the guy isn't getting any at home. A lot of hot girls don't put out. Especially so when they get married. Or maybe he digs fat chicks. Or maybe, just maybe, it's none of your fucking business who or what he's fucking.

lmao I really just laughed.

His wife might know he fucks around and just doesnt give a fuck cause he has paper. its funny how people act around money. She's prob suckin someone off on the side anyway.